Curtis' GTI

I can't find a box for the thing if I'm honest boss.. annoying as I have a 12" one.
But in all seriousness, Red 2 slats look gayyyy.
Joe

Booked in for the MOT on the 20th Jan

Need to get the Cat back on

Will be nice to see how much of the engine support bracket has worn away :O

Shame, suppose its just passed the mot and sometimes thats all thats needed. Its probably not a sudden desision, good luck man

Ohh, id recomend taking alloys of the car and selling separately espetially being near new/mint

Not really in a hurry to sell etc, im keeping the car unless the right one comes up for swap, had a 106 and civic offered already but not what im looking for

Just that im hitting that magic 21 this year which makes insuring something faster alot easier and cheaper, but i might just keep it and turbo it

Not really in a hurry to sell etc, im keeping the car unless the right one comes up for swap, had a 106 and civic offered already but not what im looking for

Just that im hitting that magic 21 this year which makes insuring something faster alot easier and cheaper, but i might just keep it and turbo it

Whats easier then an almera, so cheap to run.. you dent a pannel u can pick a mint pannel up from the scrappies for peanutz. Engine goes, again whole engines sell for under £100

But then again, turbo 4wd is a whole new league etc.. if your going that route then i guess its condoneable selling such a lovely almera

You could allways make the Almera faster ;)

Whats easier then an almera, so cheap to run.. you dent a pannel u can pick a mint pannel up from the scrappies for peanutz. Engine goes, again whole engines sell for under £100

But then again, turbo 4wd is a whole new league etc.. if your going that route then i guess its condoneable selling such a lovely almera

You could allways make the Almera faster ;)

I want to make it quicker i really do, just undecided on the route to take

Turbo
Supercharger
NOS
NA tuning

?? Its a hard choice!

If you want cheap power.. Turbo it, Hands down.
You could spend muchos £££££ N/A tuning and only get 200whp, or spend about a grand and have 300bhp from a low boost turbo setup.
Joe

I've gone through each option and as i see it:

Turbo:
T28 pulsar or similar turbo
Sr20det exhaust manifold
Pulsar turbo elbow
370cc injectors
Custom oil + water feeds for turbo
Better air filter
Intercooler + Piping
Uprated fuel pump (welbro 255)
Gauges
SR20det MAF
BOV
Uprated clutch
ECU remap/daughter board
Remove a/c
Thicker headgasket

N/A route:
Better air filter (cold feed)
Performance camshafts + valves + retainers
4-2-1 stainless manifold + downpipe ( Already have)
De cat ( already have)
FPR (nismo)
Remap
Headskim
3 angle seat job
Lightened and balanced crank etc
Trottle bodies

Supercharging:
Mini Eaton M45 supercharger (£100)
Intercooler + Piping
Custom intake to sc
Custom pully and belt (where AC would be)
Remove AC
Remap
Custom made brackets + bolts to attach SC

Im pretty tempted to buy a second SR20DE engine and rebuild it with some forged parts and turbo that, bang it all in at once :)

Hmmmmm choices!

depends how long your planning on keeping it, if your toying with selling it I would just save your money and leave it as is, but if your commited to it go turbo

Its been on pistonheads for a while now, just seeing what people offer me in a swap, been interesting, but nothing worth while

Back
Top Bottom