Engine Bay Thread

Here's a couple of pics of mine that I took today. Ordered some Red Samco's for it, next step is to give it a damn good cleaning. Also got a Red HKS filter element but i'm gonna save that for JAE I reckon. It's got a HKS header, N1 rocker cover, Unknown Red leads, HKS Oil filler cap and i've removed all the resonator boxes and the A/C. Put some new plugs in today too NGK-R's Ordered a new Dizzy and rotor arm as there's a bit of wear on the existing arm.
001.jpg
003-1.jpg

Ok believe it or not just noticed this thread so here are three pics of my engine bay:

N/A
Bonnetstruts.jpg

Initial Turbo
DSCF0371.jpg

Current install
P1000264.jpg

Ordered a new Dizzy and rotor arm as there's a bit of wear on the existing arm.

Where about did you get the dizzy and rotor arm from? Its something I am wanting to change on mine too. Oh and I finally got the right leads, Uk GTi ones are fine, just about an inch too long on each lead!

Where about did you get the dizzy and rotor arm from? Its something I am wanting to change on mine too. Oh and I finally got the right leads, Uk GTi ones are fine, just about an inch too long on each lead!
I went for a Primera P10 Dizzy and cap but i'm not so sure now if it's right as the car doesn't seem to run right. It looks the same from the outside and fits but every now and again it'll loose power under load?
Sam bought the same cap as me and had the same problem so he swapped it back and his is fine. Might have a look and find out if a Gti one has the same part number or maybe a Sunny Gti-R one? I'll let you know when i've got the right one.:lol:

or8 mate new to this site nice almera u got there do u no were i could get a set lucino rear lights iv got a almera turbo. matt

Translates to: Alright mate, I'm new to this site. Nice Almera you've got there! Do you know where I could get a set of Lucino rear lights? I've got an Almera turbo. Matt.

Oh and totally wrong section. Talk in English please.

Translates to: Alright mate, I'm new to this site. Nice Almera you've got there! Do you know where I could get a set of Lucino rear lights? I've got an Almera turbo. Matt.

Oh and totally wrong section. Talk in English please.

Or, if we're promoting the use of correct English, how about:

Whatho, my fine fellow. I am new to these parts, don't you know.

One must say that your horseless carriage of Japanese origin has a most convivial appearance. Perchance you would care to advise my good self as to the potential whereabouts - and possibility of purchasing thereof – not one, but two rear lanterns of the Lucino persuasion, for I myself am the proud possessor of an un-naturally aspirated hatchback from the one and the same Oriental automobile manufacturer.

I remain, sir, your obedient servant
Mr Matthew Whoever, Esq

Back
Top Bottom