Equation Update!

James

Administrator
Staff member
A few things have been added since I last posted in members rides, I know it's still an equation, but hey!

17" Wheels (it now needs lowering badly!):
12.wheels.JPG

JDM Grille:
533906569_59259af1da_b.jpg

And now, after JAE, SRi bumper with fogs! (Thank you Ballam for the bumper!)
914607182_5d8b6314f4_b.jpg

Hey man!

Looking sweet! :D Glad you got the fogs sorted, and the bumper looks ace :)

I've decided not to spend anymore money on mine now. ommmmm. Except for maybe a new head unit... :P

Very nice, although it definately needs lowering. It's a shame they never did the Gti in white. Front end looks great.
I'd colour code the mirrors and bang on a gti spoiler to finish it off!

Nah it's okay, I wouldn't have chosen them myself but I needed new tyres and my friend was selling the wheels for £100 with the tyres, and two of which were brand new so it worked out about the same price as getting new tyres for my old wheels! :)

More updates...

I found a phase 1 GTi in a scrappy today! I just bought the front and rear strut braces for £20 each, it's in blue so i'm tempted to get the spoiler and spray it but we'll see.

If I didn't already have a GTi interior i'd have bought that too cos it's in pretty good nick!

Another update: Front brace fitted!

Rear one will be fitted once I can drill the holes in the rear (not today lol):

930045818_c67f3a83cc_b.jpg

It needs it! I eventually want to own a white JDM GTi (engine included ;) - but not an SR18 lol)

I have the seats, braces and JDM grille lol

You could use a hacksaw/dremel to open out the mount, or put it over the top as Tommo has done.
I replaced my suspension with GTi shocks and springs and it fitted perfect!

Corbs said:
You could use a hacksaw/dremel to open out the mount, or put it over the top as Tommo has done.
I replaced my suspension with GTi shocks and springs and it fitted perfect!

i cut the bottom half of the spacer off, so it still sits on top of the top mount bolt, but it allows me to put the nut on first.....

Back
Top Bottom