Equation Update!

tommo said:
i cut the bottom half of the spacer off, so it still sits on top of the top mount bolt, but it allows me to put the nut on first.....
EXACTLY how I did it :)

Next thing is spoiler and lowering then ;)

coming along nicely, if you want a spoiler without a 3rd brake light ive got one, unpainted, the rarer type only a few cars have it on i believe, NOT a gti/sri minus the brake light type.

swann.jpg

DSC00541.jpg

Okay here's another update (along with a couple of pictures Simcard can JDM-ise :D)

Attachments

• HPIM0932.JPG
    HPIM0932.JPG
    234 KB · Views: 48
  • PICT6846.JPG
    PICT6846.JPG
    880.9 KB · Views: 38
  • PICT6851.JPG
    PICT6851.JPG
    747.7 KB · Views: 41
  • PICT6857.JPG
    PICT6857.JPG
    952.4 KB · Views: 40
Looking better everytime... i'd firstly CLEAN it inside and out plus bay... spray the wheels Black and sell the Grill to Meanmicra...

but never the less much better than its previous standard state...

p.s: wasnt this car meant to be just a temp run around...

Not that easy to do on the laptop like but ive given it a go. Check out the N1 Skirts!!! Apart from them, everything else is doable on a budget!!
attachmentJDMd.jpg

Oh boy that is HOT! I want it to look like that NOW! lol

Cheers for that Simcard, now to find N1 skirts, orange repeaters, GTi alloys and lowering springs.... hehe

If you found some N1 skirts and could get moulds made I think you could make a tidy packet by getting them copied!

Lowering springs ordered. This is all your fault Simcard! You always do this to people! ;)

Looking good with the new bumper and grille James. Should look even better once lowered.
Noticed much difference with the braces?
Id be temted to spray those alloys you have on black. Also, those black Gti alloys with the red pin stripe look good on the white almera, i like that.

Yep, your right james, its simcards fault, :rolleyes: lol. Similar to yours, look what he did to mine a while back!
Now how am i gonna afford a carbon bonnet and coilovers, or get hold of JDM indicators!? ha ha!

http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p232/daleberridge1/JDMALMERA.jpg

White almera's look good for sure, the JDM theme definately suits them. :cool:

I've already made enquiries about the JDM indicators, i'll let you know if I find out anything ;)

The front brace actually made LOADS of difference, I wasn't expecting much, but lets just say a roundabout that I usually wimp out at 35mph on I managed to nearly hit 50 round without any problems!

You managed to get up to 50??? lol only joking. Just seen that picture on my main computer and it looks mean!!! I think the Gti alloys with the red lip look really impressive on a white car, not cheap and nasty at all. I like the colour coded bits too, makes it look clean. Why dont you just spray the whole indicator unit with some orange tinit for now, if you cant get hold of any indicators. Tell you summat though, me and Missus Simcard are off around the world next year and ive told her were off to japan with an empty suitcase just so i can get some rear lights and stuff. Do they have scrapyards in Tokyo? :D

Back
Top Bottom