Equation Update!

Simcard said:
Do they have scrapyards in Tokyo?
Yeah, it's called the UK and Ireland! haha

That seems to be where all cars end up when their uber expensive MOT thing kicks in!

I'll look for some tinting spray, anything in particular? Ebay links would be a plus ;) hehe

i know a place in japan that has n1 spoiler's and sideskirt's, but ive been asking them for 2month's to ship them over, but they say they are both too big for japan royal mail, so im a bit stuck :( sending a private courier would be FAR too expensive :(

japanese royal mail only accept thing's like 1.25metres in length they said :(

oh and simcard my rear light's are currently being shipped from austrlia as we speek :P

James said:
I've already made enquiries about the JDM indicators, i'll let you know if I find out anything ;)

The front brace actually made LOADS of difference, I wasn't expecting much, but lets just say a roundabout that I usually wimp out at 35mph on I managed to nearly hit 50 round without any problems!
Cheers

ANOTHER update hehe (last two are for the MOT on Friday lol, part share with a 200SX! :D):

Attachments

• HPIM0938 (Custom).JPG
    HPIM0938 (Custom).JPG
    175.4 KB · Views: 29
  • HPIM0940 (Custom).JPG
    HPIM0940 (Custom).JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 32
  • HPIM0941 (Custom).JPG
    HPIM0941 (Custom).JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 31
i just found out the fucking little shit is still alive!

and thats only because he just posted to say he had a banner lol!

Trust you to resurrect the thread Rob!

Okay okay, time for an update:

The silver Primera snapped its driveshaft and I can't be bothered to fix it (I don't have the time, knowhow or money if I'm honest), plus I'm a bit short of funds at the moment so I've fallen back onto my faithful steed, this Almera has gotten 2 family members out of sticky spots when their cars gave up on them and even my flatmate once! Credit where it's due, the GA14 is fucking indestructible!

Anyway, the car was given to my brother to learn to drive, and a fair few of the mods removed (although I still have some of them laying around which I may refit) and he basically gave up on learning to drive so I demanded it back!!

The mods that currently remain on the car are:

• JDM rear surround and plate
  • GTi interior
  • SRi front bumper and foglights
  • GTi strut brace
  • Blue LED dials

And yes Wayne, I am still alive. :P

good ill see you at jepfest most prob mofo :P

if not then im gonan come hunt you down for a maccy d's drive through ;)

Well, if i'm keeping this up to date I guess another update is in order...

Took advantage of the sunny weather this weekend and stripped all the ICE out of my old Primera, fitted the 6 channel amp and one of the subs (less boot space in the Almera = compromises!), amped up the rear speakers (aftermarket Kenwood jobbies that were on the car when I got it, probably fitted by Nissan when it came over from Japan) and fitted the front components. However I ran into a bit of a problem, the magnets were way too big, so after a bit of drawing and some (relatively noobish jigsaw work) I came up with these:

IMAG0066..jpg IMAG0069..jpg

Not much to look at, but once the doorcards were back on it was all good! Then I temporarily fitted the tweeters to the mirror cowlings (will relocate these to the A-pillar when I get hold of a set with tweeter grilles!)
IMAG0070..jpg

I then refitted the K&N induction kit I had on before, just cos it was there! I'll probably refit the lowering springs at some point soon too (here we go again!)

James.

Back
Top Bottom