Finally i have pics of my ride!

Finally i have got round to taking pics of my car. I got most of the work done two weeks ago and when i got into the car the next day the immobiliser had gone and it was with nissan for a couple of days. So i hope you like the pics the only bad thing i can say about the fella who did the spraying is that he forgot to fill in the hole for the wiper when flushing the tailgate.

IMAG0099.jpg

This is what she use to look like

And these are her now

IMAG0312.jpg

IMAG0317.jpg

IMAG0316.jpg

IMAG0315.jpg

IMAG0314.jpg

IMAG0310.jpg

Well guys let me know what you think.

The only other thing i have to do is fit my Group Buy coilovers

quick dude somone stole your number plates.
think the spray and smoothing work looks very nice
few things i dont like, the custom carz stickers and the meshing around the exhaust could of been cut out a bit better.
i like it though :) well done

Cheers mate i wasnt too keen on the stickers either but its advertising for my mate who did the work. You cant really see the full effect of the paint it sort of has a green tint to it. Also the mash at the back isnt there for good as my number plate will be going there. the car isnt totally finished there still has to be a bit sprayed inside the boot and a couple of minor adjustments here and there.

The whole for the rear wiper is upsetting how dfid he forget? lol id get a GTi spoiler and remove the GT-R Badge too other than that its looking good!

God knows how he forgot the rear wiper. I am going to get a rear spoiler, i was going to buy the one from rim but the funds ran out. Im gonna finish it after christmas and after MOT time in january.

Cheers for your comments

stewarty04 said:
Cheers mate i wasnt too keen on the stickers either but its advertising for my mate who did the work.

get a small sticker on the window it will make it look better and remove the badge and get a spoiler and then its all good :)

looks sweet liking the smothed rear door handles why u not just smooth all the handles off agree ge trid of the badge and the stickers maby gti phase 2 lights and indicatiours or sentra head lights

nismo said:
looks sweet liking the smothed rear door handles why u not just smooth all the handles off agree ge trid of the badge and the stickers maby gti phase 2 lights and indicatiours or sentra head lights

I was thinking of getting rid of the door handles on the front as well but i totally ran out of money i mean i have been absolutely skint for the past 2 weeks. I also got stung £334 from nissan and an auto electrician that came and diagnosed the car with an immobiliser fault which i think they screwed me over with.

The car is going back in this week to get the number plates and stuff put on, i think the front i will get it clipped on to the mesh in the front bumper or somewhere like it and i might put the back one in the rear bumper like yours nismo its the only place i can think of.

yes thats where i was going to say to put it dosent spoile the smmothnes of the rear end i just cut mine to shape and put it in behine wth an led shining on it fiberglassed it in can do that if u want

Another kitted up 5-door, nice work mate.

try black mesh instead of silver, might look a bit better,

the silver stands out a bit much

Cheers mate much appreciated but it is nothing compared to yours. I was thinking about black mesh but i thought it would look a bit dull on the car so we decided to go for the silver to brighten it up a bit. Will probably be changing it later anyway.

Its hard as hell to keep the car clean in this weather too i drove to work and back. The car looks like i have driven it through a field its that dirty.

stewarty04 said:
Its hard as hell to keep the car clean in this weather too i drove to work and back. The car looks like i have driven it through a field its that dirty.

It's bad isnt it!I wish I could lock up my car every winter and drive a piece of crap through all this weather! :D

Back
Top Bottom