Finally i have pics of my ride!

i quite like it i espicaly like the smoothed rear door handles very good keep up the good work fella

It was handy. I wasn't gonna change the colour at the start or flush the door handles but i was talked into spending a bit more money. You planning a respray or anything.

Should be sweet. The joy tuning side skirts are a bit flimsy though. Just a word of warning. But for the price you cant complain.

yeah I noticed that when they came, are they hard to fit because of being flimsy or weak once on?

edit: also have you got any pictures of the car with the number plates fitted please.

They guy that fitted them said they were hard enough to fit. They seem pretty flimsy when on. I dont have any pics with the plates on the front ive just screwed in the mesh looks pretty dead on. The back is just stuck on at the minute, but im gonna put it in the centre of the back bumper where the mesh is. Like nismo's old white sri.

ok cool, thanks again for your help. i'm gonna fit my plate how nismo had his hopefully will just need to light it some how

I just stuck my plate on the back of the car for the mot and had no light as we tried to wire it up and blew the fuse for the headlights, taillights and foglight. Got all the fuse's sorted except for the fog light. Went to the mot and the numberplate light blew before i got there. Passed with flying colours with no foglight or numberplate light. But ill have to get something sorted for next year.

Back
Top Bottom