Finally i have pics of my ride!

Ive finally got the coilovers fitted but whenever i turn the wheel when going slow the front coilovers clink, does anyone know why this is happening? do they need to be greased or something this also happened to my lowering springs and i got them greased.

I will get some pics up soon.

stewarty04 said:
Ive finally got the coilovers fitted but whenever i turn the wheel when going slow the front coilovers clink, does anyone know why this is happening? do they need to be greased or something this also happened to my lowering springs and i got them greased.

sorry to say mate but it sounds like your CV joints are knackered.
From what you said,it sounds like it anyways :(

I have taken 2 pics from the side with the coilovers on now, let me know what you think.

IMAG0351.jpg

IMAG0350.jpg

Your car is not a Skyline GT-R. Anyone with even a remote sense of sight could tell you that. Be gone with the GTR badge foo! Otherwise niiiice, but needs a GTi spoiler :D

Thats what i have planned for the near future just saving up the money have got a company that can do the swap for a good price, just need to get saving. The badge was just put on for a laugh but i havent got round to taking it of as yet.

But cheers for the comments guys

cool to see another modified 5 door... car is lookin well... i also have a 5door almera, just wondering do you have to put on different doors on the back for the nct/mot??? like will it pass with flush back doors???

Cheers white-night I hope it will pass the MOT because it is next Monday so i will let you know. I think youre car is pretty sweet to mate.

Are you going to the meet down in waterford mate?

stewarty04 said:
Cheers white-night I hope it will pass the MOT because it is next Monday so i will let you know. I think youre car is pretty sweet to mate.

Are you going to the meet down in waterford mate?

you wont have any problems with the mot mate, with ur flushed back door handles, mines passed for the past 2 years :)

stewarty04 said:

either the spring cups need to be tightened slightly, or the coilvers havent been tightened properly in their cups, or you could need to grease your top mounts

Good question it happened today. I try and use the side mirrors more but i usually try and keep the car clean so it only happens now and again, but it gets annoying. You can see out of it a bit when its dirty it doesnt get that bad though. you can see what you need to see usually.

I'm forever washing my screen and back window. the gritters have gone nuts round here over the last 3 months! so far we're probably the only place in the UK not to see snow either :(

Yeah i know what you mean mate driving down our country roads is hell whenever you are behind someone you practically need to keep your wipers on and screenwash flowing. LOL

rowdy-GTi said:
Get rid of those daft stickers and badges or the Barryboys may pay a visit......

Am getting rid of the stickers soon had to keep them on for a bit of advertising taking the front of anyway for MOT and the back ill prob take of as well, couldn.t give a f*uck what the barryboys say there nothing but a bunch of tossers anyway.

Looks nice, better in black IMO. Should get hold of an SRi/Si spoiler or GTi one with tail light to finish the back off. Have you thought about just changing the font for the stickers/making smaller versions in subtler places? May work to your advantage?

Back
Top Bottom