Finished Pic's!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Boydy
  • Start date Start date
Boydy said:
Thats the sort of negative comment you'd expect from someone who thinks nitrox every three months gives you an extra 14 BHP. :roll:

that's what it say's on the bottle :hand: ... so dont spit ur dummy out just because i think differnt to other people, u asked what we thought and i think its a little OTT, so get over it. :rasp: I think the car looks brilliant and i cant fault u for that and im very jelouse of it but im not a bitter person :scowl:

what ever, what does it matter if he is going to spit his dummy out because i told him what i think then he has a lot of growing up to do, if its wrong what it says on the back of a nitrox bottle then oh well but i notice the differnce when i put it though the system!!!!!!

tidyboy22 said:
what ever, what does it matter if he is going to spit his dummy out because i told him what i think then he has a lot of growing up to do, if its wrong what it says on the back of a nitrox bottle then oh well but i notice the differnce when i put it though the system!!!!!!

Spit my dummy out?! nice one mate,you dont sound like someone who isn't bitter,I agree with you,my car is OTT,can't tell me it's not what your aiming for though?!
Boydy.

Zetetic said:
In the back of the Sun there's adverts for bottles of pheremones that say they'll make you irresistable to women.

Ingrediants:-2% Aqua 98% Rohypnol.
:D

That is a really nice car you built there mate - subtle, sexy and full of tricks. You chould be well chuffed mate. Dont think the wheels have been done either but they obviously look superb on Almeras (Bet you'll stars seeing more now! LOL) :cool:

Love the door speakers!! :D

Its good to encouage feedback guys be it good or not so good, this is what being diffrent is all about. I personally have graphics on the back arches of mine and am sure not everybody likes them, but hey if it gives me a buzz then that's all that matters! :D

Sparky-marcky said:
Its good to encouage feedback guys be it good or not so good, this is what being diffrent is all about. I personally have graphics on the back arches of mine and am sure not everybody likes them, but hey if it gives me a buzz then that's all that matters! :D

I'm thinking about doing something cool but not too in-yer-face with the collection of stickers i'm building up from buying parts. I wonder if they would melt if i stuck em on the underside of my bonnet cos there all different sizes and wouldnt look right grouped anywhere on the body?

AJA_GTi said:
I'm thinking about doing something cool but not too in-yer-face with the collection of stickers i'm building up from buying parts. I wonder if they would melt if i stuck em on the underside of my bonnet cos there all different sizes and wouldnt look right grouped anywhere on the body?

Shouldnt be a problem as you can buy mirror effect for them like Flamera Andy has mate. Only problem with alot of performance sticker is you are saying to a nosey insurance inspector that your car is heavily modified with these parts :eek:

Sparky-marcky said:
Only problem with alot of performance sticker is you are saying to a nosey insurance inspector that your car is heavily modified with these parts :eek:

Thats something i wouldnt have thought about mate - dunno how it would pan out in terms of insurance with Flux though. I recon if your streight to them about bolt on's it will cost you less money than it gives you in piece of mind so... :)

I had a quote a year ago (declaring no convictions) and the price stood after I came clean about 5 points for sp 30 that i thought were spent!! Now thats a company it pays to be streight with in my opinion.

Boydy said:
Spit my dummy out?! nice one mate,you dont sound like someone who isn't bitter,I agree with you,my car is OTT,can't tell me it's not what your aiming for though?!
Boydy.

:off:

you car is very, very nice, just wouldn't know what to do with all them tv screens and them speakers.

I just think that if you put pics of your car up you'v got to except hones opinions. It isnt nice when people say bad things about your car as everyone on this site obviously takes pride in there car.If you want people to just say nice things about your car then when you post the pics up say possitive opinions only please

jedi said:
I just think that if you put pics of your car up you'v got to except hones opinions. It isnt nice when people say bad things about your car as everyone on this site obviously takes pride in there car.If you want people to just say nice things about your car then when you post the pics up say possitive opinions only please

Sorry mate,you caught me in a bad mood,everyones entitled to thier own opinion and I respect yours.Cheers.
Boydy.

Hi.

I really like what you've done there.

I think the combination of the car's colour and ride height and your choice of wheels, makes it one of the nicest i've seen!

Regards,

Lee

Lee_C1985 said:
Hi.

I really like what you've done there.

I think the combination of the car's colour and ride height and your choice of wheels, makes it one of the nicest i've seen!

Regards,

Lee

Erm What The Flip is that car in your sig mate??

it looks like a done up version of the new Shape Civic

r3902829364.jpg

Back
Top Bottom