Finished Pic's!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Boydy
  • Start date Start date
naah, not a 250z gynx, another sports concept, looks a lot like the new murvo or whatever 4x4 thing theyre brought out, saying that looks like the new quas qui thing from the front too, must be another plot to replace nissans 'flying wings' front end that kinda started, then stopped very quicky lol

I liked that Quas Qai thing lol , thought it would look pretty nice if it had bigger wheels

For Sale

Hi people,If anyones interested all the ICE from the car is for sale,if you PM me what your after I'l give you a price.
Thanks guys.
Boydy

Hi, Boydy. I'm a fellow Worthing-ite. Believe I live down your old road actually. Have seen you about once or twice and love the Mera. How come your selling all the ice? getting rid of the car now or just changing things up a little?

P2 GTI said:
I thought u sold the car a while back :confused:

I know mate, brought a new car and the mera's just been sitting on my drive,only just got round to put it all back to a saleable condition.
Boydy.

Boydy said:
I know mate, brought a new car and the mera's just been sitting on my drive,only just got round to put it all back to a saleable condition.
Boydy.

buy yourself a new mera!! Mera 4 life!

out of curiosity, what wheels are they? 18"'s? they do look rather nice

liking the tints too, thinking of having mine done, i havea 1.4 in blue and am lookin for new wheels n tints

The nicest mera on here i recon

fucking pimp mate!!!!

them wheels and the colour look mad

10/10

sweet ride man, car looks really well, the wheels really set it off, nice choices there.

i think thats the nicest car on here....
deffo not over the top....

seanog5 said:
out of curiosity, what wheels are they? 18"'s? they do look rather nice

liking the tints too, thinking of having mine done, i havea 1.4 in blue and am lookin for new wheels n tints

Hello mate,yeah they're 18's BK112's. Thanks for the comments guys! really appreciated!
Boydy.

Stickers

well no one else seems to have mentioned it, I like your lateral thinking with the AOC stickers under the tailgate and bonnet.

Might have to pinch that idea myself.

Nice looking car mate, the colour works very well with the styling mods.

Trug

mate ur car is sick, that looks bad, u must turn enuff heads, but one thing dont u think u cud spend some money on that engine and chrome it out or somethin not being rude just sayin great car tho love the colour...

looks great mate - I would look into getting some decent seats and retrim your cards, the catchy nissan fabric just doensnt have the same effect anymore :P

Back
Top Bottom