Gldnandys P1 project

if you want im sure ive got a full gti loom in the garage, waiting o be bined if you want it, its yours

can have it, as its no good to me, theres also a pulsar one there aswell so not sure which is which, bought the almera loom of here, and never used it

ok so we have finished repairing the loom just need a few items which i am gettin off scott :)

the rear axle went to the shot blasters today will be a few weeks but when its back will be painted in oxide red to halt/deter rust will then paint black etc etc

i have put up a list of parts i need in another thread

have also started planning the boot build and will start building the frame into the car this coming week with any hope.

am going to tommos on sat to get some parts :)

anyone wanna come down on sunday to help me with the framework for the boot build is more than welcome (bring tools as i not got a lot lol :)

if im not going cardiff on sunday afternoon / evening then ill pop down, ill depends if my car is out of the body shop

mint - ok update time

we moved the mera today so we can fit some other projects in as well :)

tried removin the windscreen which ended in disaster !!
Photo128.jpg

so we decided to destroy it :D
Photo133.jpg

few more pics i have
Photo130.jpg

Photo131.jpg

Photo135.jpg

Photo134.jpg

theres some bubling around the edge of the screen so to repair it we needed the screen out - rang some one who said they would charge me 60quid to remove it and they couldnt promise it wouldnt break and we were bored lol

UPDATE - i think i have found a company that does a poly bush kit for the ENTIRE CAR but im not sure the link is Super Flex has any one used these?? and are there any fitment issues? i will be ordering these soon so any info would help

thanx

ask fred (almera guy) i think hes done / doing his at the mo,

if you need a new window fitting, i know a few ppl who can do it

ay was gonna pm ya about the screen when i was ready for new one lol - cheers will pm ya when i ready to get one refitted - gotta clean behind dash etc first cos the glass went everywhere

thats teh company that i got my rack and rear arm bush kit from, not fittted them yet but they look pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom