Greetings from Melbourne, Australia

just up an update...picked up some lug nuts, I thought Id take some shots since the weather in Melbourne has been appalling given that its meant to be summer.

DSC002031.jpg

DSC002091.jpg

DSC002071.jpg

Your car makes me want to set fire to my piece of shit GTi and as for the crap weather you are having... God give me fucking strength.

My Grandad had the chance to emigrate to OZ for a tenner, he decided not to at the last minute.
WHAT A FUCKIN DICKHEAD, I might dig the old cunt up and kick him in his dried up nuts!

Sweet whip pal, awesome colour.

Northern meet?

Your car makes me want to set fire to my piece of shit GTi and as for the crap weather you are having... God give me fucking strength.

My Grandad had the chance to emigrate to OZ for a tenner, he decided not to at the last minute.
WHAT A FUCKIN DICKHEAD, I might dig the old cunt up and kick him in his dried up nuts!

Sweet whip pal, awesome colour.

Northern meet?

Cmon mate, your car makes me want to rip the two back doors off of mine and as for that splitter bar...it makes me want to get rid of that vzr lip-gtis are already equipped with fog lights! I had to pay top dollar for mine! and those bulges on those indicators are awesome, i guess its about what we dont have here in Australia.

Im in Melbourne Australia, so I dont know how Id be able to come to a northern meet

Cmon mate, your car makes me want to rip the two back doors off of mine and as for that splitter bar...it makes me want to get rid of that vzr lip-gtis are already equipped with fog lights! I had to pay top dollar for mine! and those bulges on those indicators are awesome, i guess its about what we dont have here in Australia.

Im in Melbourne Australia, so I dont know how Id be able to come to a northern meet

That was irony pal, sure you are'nt a yank :D

One of us kind folk at the AOC will find you all the bits you need and ship em to you, thats what all this is about aint it?

The splitter on my GTi is off a Volvo V40! makes it unique in the AOC! (still a shed tho!)

I think your 5 door is neck and neck for the top spot with LennyDE's makes me want one!

Fair play to you pal, top whip.

You can tell where gets the good weather cos there's not a spot of rust on this thing. Stupid stupid clean. Very nice man.

Got to be one of my favourite Almera's.

Indicators look so sweet (i want some!)

don't let him near it... he promises the world but he is so not worthy.

this car is amazing mate, love the colour

Thanks guys

Phwoar! Got the vzr rear lights to match?

I do, just havent taken any photos yet, will post it soon

That car is f*cking amazing i think. very nice color and well done mods!

thanks mate, very nice car yourself

Back
Top Bottom