Greetings from Melbourne, Australia

some more to look at

14uzu3s.jpg

2q8n487.jpg

dfjaqc.jpg

259y0wp.jpg

Your photobucket must be on overload. Great quality pics though, it's gotta be time for go faster bits now?

Your photobucket must be on overload. Great quality pics though, it's gotta be time for go faster bits now?

funny you say that, I suddenly can't upload any more photos onto it, so I've registered with another image hosting site lol. and as for go faster bits, maybe in the N/A department in the near future, however i am not too keen on the headaches associated with going turbo

Aye, they're looking good lads :cool:

cheers matey

omg this in 3dr would be for me the best looking N15 bar mine. truely awesome work, crazy pictures. i love pictures

dd

thanks alot mate, appreciate it...as for me, id love tho own a splitter bar and get rid of my rear doors anyday :roll:

awesome car you got there with nice touches buddy,where in melbourne are you? im melbourne born but moved here (uk)when i was 13,im originaly from chadstone (dandynong rd),you any where near there?

thanks mate, im on the opposite side of the city, although I drive up to the south eastern suburbs every now and then because my gf lives there.

thanks mate, im on the opposite side of the city, although I drive up to the south eastern suburbs every now and then because my gf lives there.
most of my family live on the western side,(tullamarine,&bulleen.)when my old man worked at holden,port melbourne i lived in st kilda 2 mins from luna park.im hoping to to move back to oz in 2011,:D

most of my family live on the western side,(tullamarine,&bulleen.)when my old man worked at holden,port melbourne i lived in st kilda 2 mins from luna park.im hoping to to move back to oz in 2011,:D

bringing the car back with you? lol...thats if it is your car in the avatar :O

Back
Top Bottom