GTIRV

That looks the fucking tits! :thumb: GTiR bonnet works very well on white (think it's the black detail in the front vents).

One tiny thing now though, you need some spacers for the rear wheels. They tuck in too much :/

Its really does look good mate but the only thing i think you should change is the alloys! I think either black multi spokes or white 5 spokes or something!

agree with the wheel comment, just a lack of money at the moment, but its on the to do list

I don't know, I think black wheels would be better. Maybe if you sprayed your current wheels sation black?
Nevertheless..

whitewheels-2.jpg

No corbs sorry that doesnt do it for me. Normally I'd back white wheels on a white car all day long... Gunmetal or black but preferably gunmetal. I'll shop some Boosts on it later ;)

No corbs sorry that doesnt do it for me. Normally I'd back white wheels on a white car all day long... Gunmetal or black but preferably gunmetal. I'll shop some Boosts on it later ;)

Thats what I said! I reckon black wheels personally :)

that looks great man it reall does.

im looking at the picture and personally i think the pulsar spoiler at the back would look great on that dont ask my why i jsut do lol

Back
Top Bottom