GTIRV

One question Scott.. Whats it look like inside where the patch work has been done over the windows?
Or have you had it Ply lined?
Joe

will get some pics up of the inside over the weekend

ive put the trim back in for the time being to neaten it up

will be doing something creative in the back, thinking cheaquer (sp) plate on the floor perhaps, but might weight to much

Good to see nobody tightened that loose screw in your head over the last few years! Mentioned this ages ago and you finally done it. Looks great, even better in white!!

One thing though, you had how many resprays, ££££'s of engine work, alloys etc etc etc but not fixed the boot/lights? lol

Get it done!! Looks smart that with power to match

the tail gate was supposed to be getting sorted whilst in the body shop,

will see if they can do anything with it when it goes back in next week

WOOOAHHHHHH!

how did i miss this happen so quickly?! :D

i wasn't sure at first, but fuck me that looks the tits! white looks awesome obviously, and the vzr grill looks sweet with the gti-r bonnet :cool:

awesome stuff mate

cheers fella

well rear strut brace has been fitted

finally fitted the delimiter today, will test it later

going to sort the horn out now, got this one to go on lol

89_1_b.JPG

will have to fit it behind the bumper

my mate has one on his s2000, he said go for it, and fuck me its loud!

the tail gate was supposed to be getting sorted whilst in the body shop,

they just need to lower the bracket for the lock of the tailgate, if it isn't working hit it with a big hammer to lower it. no joke it will work!

nice looking motor, not sure about the rear windows, but it looks well done.

lenny, nice one cheers,

dale i keep saying ill do one one day lol

de limiter working a treat

hks sld type 1, cost around £100, tried cheaper ones but fucked the running of the car, ive also got in english where the wires need to go

not liking them fella,

also for my daily driver i drive this:

IMG_0770.jpg

and yes i do drive it how it should be lol

yeah, had a few changes since

clear side repeaters
silver tech bulbs
private plate
few dents lol
mud flaps

When we gunna hook up and do a mini shoot with the White Turbo Almera mate.. your only 20 mins from me..

when ever suits you best fella, cant do the next 2 weekends as, mids meet and modified nationals

I just cottoned on to this thread (we're slow down here in Australia..)
Anyways, this is awesome, unique and yet still looks cool. Would love to see some more pics of the interior and what you're doing there... Enough room to stick a matress in for quick shags?

Back
Top Bottom