Hally's New Car

Very neat install of that! Is it very shallow or has it been cut into the dash?

Car still looks great Chris, I'm not sure I'd change a thing to the looks :thumbs:.

its one of the new style ones, the main box is a hide away unit, this is just the display, its held on with sticky pads :)

Only thing i'm planning on getting are the standard side skirts and optional front splitter, but they are proving to be as elusive and people wanting a phase 2 kit!

Good, but I dont think the Avon ZZR3's like it! it's got grip when I need it but the 225 section tyres like to slide when pulling into junctions, couple of hairy kerb moments :)

Good 4 wheel drift action though, back end likes to swing out.

had zv5's. great on the 1400, bum on the gti :(

friend of mine has brought a legacy GTB wagon, awesome thing!

subaru_legacy_b4_a1118442711b704386.jpg

Cheers dude ;)

What's the MPG you're getting?

:) you dont wanna know!

I hover around 20 on most tanks but it depends what driving I do. Long distance I reckon I could push nearer 30 but my commute is a 15 mile round trip around town.

I'm learning more and more how to squeeze the mileage out though, but boost is addictive :)

what does everyone reckon, the splitter in the pic above or this one, too much?

Attachments

• 17060041.jpg
    17060041.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 16
Both are nice but I think the second one has it for me. Does make it look similar to an Accord though.

i'd be a bit worried about it getting ripped off TBH, looks pretty big and i'm sure mine is lowered even though I have never been told this.

Plus it's a little on the steep side to be getting smashed up :)

Back
Top Bottom