Hannye: Nissan Almera 1.6l SLX

Really nice car, why did you have to ruin such nice lines with those awful stickers? Get em off and your vehicle be be outstanding again ( for the right reasons)

The stickers & decals will be off in the autumn. I have to drive with them this season, so i cant do anything about that for now. Im getting a lot of unexpected parts, so just wait and see :)

Hannye said:
The stickers & decals will be off in the autumn. I have to drive with them this season, so i cant do anything about that for now. Im getting a lot of unexpected parts, so just wait and see :)

if you realy have the stickers&decals? when i can find this parts?

oh_god_why.jpg

Lots of work, but nothing I would do.

almerasaloon said:
Really nice car, why did you have to ruin such nice lines with those awful stickers? Get em off and your vehicle be be outstanding again ( for the right reasons)

I already took the stickers off

New pictures taken, 8th of may!

Here u can take a better look at my new exhaust, aswell as my new condensator to the stereo.

Cheers :)

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3055.jpg

IMG_3060.jpg

IMG_3062.jpg

IMG_3063.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

IMG_3068.jpg

IMG_3072.jpg

I cant add anything to whats already been said about the car but...

IMG_3054.jpg

Is that... a monkey? in the background.

My new seats are now mounted!! :)

Starting on mounting the new manuel gearbox this weekend. Hopefully that will go smoothy...

Brackets from a Maxima! Worked great :)

IMG_3100.jpg

IMG_3099.jpg

Finished:

silje2.jpg

IMG_3112.jpg

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3104.jpg

IMG_3103.jpg

Ive got one major problem thoug, after i mounted the new chairs, my Airbag lamp started flashing! It still does.. and on the org. seats its a badge that says "SRS Airbag".. dunno if they have anything in common, but does anyone know how i make the light stop flashing?

Thanx
- Hans

you need to put a resistor where the wires for the seat airbags were (the same resistance as the seats) to trick the airbag into thinking the seats are still in

I dont know the resistance though, but be very, very careful, as the airbag can sometimes go off (i take no responsibility for you doing this).

Back
Top Bottom