Hannye: Nissan Almera 1.6l SLX

Just lowered the car :)

About 40/40... LOTS of problems during the process, but we got it covered..
Thanx to Sondre for the help! :)

LOTS of pictures in the post...

IMG_2596.jpg

IMG_2597.jpg

IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

IMG_2600.jpg

IMG_2601.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

IMG_2604.jpg

IMG_2605.jpg

IMG_2606.jpg

IMG_2608333.jpg

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2614.jpg

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

IMG_2622.jpg

IMG_2623.JPG

Finished!!. The pictures was taken just outside the garage when we got out, so its about 2 cm more lowered now, after driving for like 20 min.

IMG_262543434.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2630.jpg

Hannye said:
Yes i payed for my headlights... about 100 US Dollars

i have quastion...???
i have nissan almera sedan 4 doors n15 caler green
i wont to know if the back light of nissan almera n15 year 97 fit to the nissan primera years 95-99?

[/IMG]http://cgi.ebay.com/Nissan-Primera-P11-Klarglas-Rueckleuchten-CHROM_W0QQitemZ300096490130QQihZ020QQcategoryZ72690QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hmmm.. a new update on the car! :) Who can guess what? :P

IMG_2696.jpg

IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2706.jpg

Yes, my new rims ;) 17", looks much better, and they appear bigger than they really are. Im very pleased with them! :)

Only thing is that i now see that i can lower the car even more in the front.. will do that later on.

Tomorrow, the grill in the front bumper will be mounted, and maybe the wing. I will see what i can do in that time ;)

Comments? :)

Ripspeed stickers appear to be cool in somerset. Along with max power stickers :s

Norway appears to be an extension of this

I can see you have put i fair amount of work into this car, and fair play to you for it. but i just feel the stickers arent good.
What parts of your car are from Nismo, Momo, Blitz etc?
Its like putting a 2.0ltr badge on a 1.0ltr car, its not right.
Hope you can take this information in a positive constructive way. im not knocking your car, just trying to give good advice. At the end of the day, if you like it the way it is, thats fine, and thats what matters most.

Totally agree with Dale.

But must say!! What a nice progress Hannye! :)

Great job!

My english aint that good when it comes to words, but ill try...

My sponsor is Ghost Extreme Customs. And parts from Blitz that they sponsored me with, is: Breath Filter & (intake control), MOMO: New interiour, that will be mounted next week, + Harnesses & floor mats, 2 chairs, ++ etc)

Xlplod: 2x 12" Subwoofers
BOSS: A new frontset for my audio system
JBL: (Have got it allready, my Amplifyer)
NISMO: Well, nothing actually. Will propbably be ordered something soon.. wait and see.

The thing is i cant take off the decals, because of the sponsor ive got, and that my car is a Show-car for theire company. Since my car will be a showcar at events in norway for them, i cant take it off. Ive got a lot of parts from them, and i will get more if i need anything..

So thats why, so the "Sticker" thing can u leave from this post, since i cant do anything with it. They will be gone one day. :)

either de-globe it and go for the crystal clear front end, or stick in some orange side repeaters intead of having clear repeaters and orange indicators, keep them both the same. Personally id stick with the orange side-repeaters as they look good on only green cars.

Another thing to set it off would be a spolier on the back (gti spoiler) and some wind-deflectors, seing as your going for a bit of a jap-look.

The only thing i don't think suits your car is the chrome grill, but i supppose its the sort of thing you put on at shows, but it doesn't in my opinion suit being put on a green car.

Keep up the good work mate, you must have an offshore bankaccount filled with money :(

Hannye said:
so the "Sticker" thing can u leave from this post, since i cant do anything with it. They will be gone one day. :)

I dont think you can ask for opinions and then not allow the negative ones. Surely if you dont like them you could have them redesigned someway to look more sophisticated, I dont think Ghost would dissaprove of having something that promoted their company looking better.

There's a car on here called the Flamera i dont know if you've seen it, sponsored by afew companies but their decals werent over the top.

but yeah, stickers arent a huge thing in the UK, they might be in Norway ( i know chrome is there). Its your car not the sponsors, id rather have a nice stickerless car that i'd paid for than one i got free parts for but had no control over.

Back
Top Bottom