Hannye's N15 (New look)

Hannye's N15 (Resprayed - New pictures)

Hi yall.

You might remember my almera. The one with the JOY Tuning front bumper, and the KK Design rear. Well, them days are over. I finally got rid of the old styling, and got myself some new bumpers and stuff.. Removed mostly of the decals aswell.. :)

Lots have happened since last time.. New audio system, (Rockford & Focal), R33 Front bumper, painted interiour in the cars colour, new intake system, wallbro fuel pump, lighter cams, new brakes, etc etc..

Here are some pictures of the car now.. Well, ive mounted the summer wheels again. The winter is over, so the 16" TSW Cobra wheels are off the car now (the wheels on the picture). Back with the 17" Phanteras :-)

Ive allso mounted the original seats.. the winter was so cold in norway this year, and i needed the seat heaters.. and i felt that the original seats looked better with the overall look of the car..

Well, some quick pics :) hope you like it now. I still miss some mesh in the front bumper, and i need to get the new brembo brakes mounted.

Cheers

DSC_0178.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0174.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

I allso made a new sub, that im very pleased with..

normal_kasse.jpg

How do you mean it's an R33 bumper? modded from an R33 or is it R33 style you custom made? Looks good though :)

Hi again guys =)

Well, thank you! Im very pleased myself with the front bumper. Im going to remove the stickers on the mirrors, and the skirts, but the nismo badge will go away.. im thinking of a CF hood, but then again, ill see what the future brings to the car.. maybe im selling it, and getting a new nissan, but who knows.

The bumper is custom made, well. its a direct fit, but the bumper has to be made from scratch in the netherlands. Its an SI Designs front bumper, and they ship all over europe, and i think worldwide aswell. They used 3 weeks to make, prime and ship the bumper to me.. and thats very good! They make these bumpers on requests/order, so they are "allmost on the shelf"

The fittment of the bumper is 100% perfect. not as much as a single fault on the bodylines, and the wheelarches match perfectly, with the same little chop on the edges.

And again, "Why an auto?" - Well, i got the car dirt cheap, and in mind that the car when i bought it had just 30.000 KM's on the clock. Now it has got 46.000 Kms on the clock, and its an 1998 model! Rust free, no dents, etc. Its a lovely car in a lovely condition. Ive had it for 2 years..

I forgot to take some pictures of the car on the bench with the wheels fitted, but they will come. aswell as some picture of the change of the brakes. Brembo all around, and slightly bigger discs at the front then at the back, but they are vented.

Cheers =)

And yes, its a SE-R Badge.. got it with the cams and such when i bought them from the states a while ago.. :-) No "Type R" nonsense in this yard!

How much did it cost you Hannye? Think they'd make one for an N16? :D If it would suite it anyway.

What kind of gains did you get from the cams?

The bumper is custom made, well. its a direct fit, but the bumper has to be made from scratch in the netherlands. Its an SI Designs front bumper, and they ship all over europe, and i think worldwide aswell. They used 3 weeks to make, prime and ship the bumper to me.. and thats very good! They make these bumpers on requests/order, so they are "allmost on the shelf"

how much did it cost you mate?

Hi!

I payed 3200,- NOK incl. shipping.. with my calculations, thats: 305,11 GBP

Not too bad, i must say!

I just got back from my new garage, where im mounting the new brakes :-) The parts arrive tomorrow, so im starting on changing the discs and pads tomorrow. Today i tought that the callipers needed a new colour, so i painted them. :-)

I must say i really like the looks of it. Dint want to go with the red colour, but silver was perfect with the match of the wheels, etc.

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

More pictures at saturday, i guess. just need to start mounting everything back together now :-)

Cheers!

better effort than before but still not a fan, i think its the whole 5door auto thing, cant see the point myself of throwing money at it

Why not?

The 5 door is more practical, and i usually got lots of stuff in the car, so its good to have 5 doors. And the auto, once again - if i could choose, i would have a manual. But i got the car dirt cheap, and when i bought it, it had just sniffed over 30.000 Km's on the clock, and it is still rust free.

I thought about converting to a manual, but then again.. who gives a shait :-)

But dude, thats your oppinion. I like it, and thats what matters :-)

i totaly agree what makes you happy is what counts, just my opinion but if i went to see the best car i could have but it was auto id not bother, rather have control of the whole car not just the steering. ive got 2 kids and still find the 2 door fine.

Back
Top Bottom