Hannye's N15 (New look)

A little picture (You might see the new brakes in the front there ;-) )

Side1.jpg

just needs a JDM grill of some variety, get rid of the stickers and fit a gti spoiler then it would be awesome :D but thats just me being picky lol

Like rhyd4, I'm not a big fan of 5-doors, but this one looks sweet!! Love the bumper and skirts, and the brakes look sweet.

Yeah I don't know what it is about this five door, but it looks much more appealing than most 5 doors. I think NOT having a spoiler helps, maybe.

Thanx guys :-)

Got a GTi-R wing that ive modifyed to fit the hatch on the car.. ill try it on (even paint it), but just a test mount.. if it fits, ill use it, and if it doesent fit, well. ill sell it then :-)

I kinda like the look of it without any wing.. but ill give the GTi-R wing a try, just to see the car with the last touch

Thanx guys :-)

Got a GTi-R wing that ive modifyed to fit the hatch on the car.. ill try it on (even paint it), but just a test mount.. if it fits, ill use it, and if it doesent fit, well. ill sell it then :-)

I kinda like the look of it without any wing.. but ill give the GTi-R wing a try, just to see the car with the last touch

Rear splitter aswell!!

Speak to a member on here called O-Dog, he makes fibreglass replicas,
Shipping might be a pain though!
There's a few kicking around on here recently.. :)

Shipping to norway from the UK aint too bad. :) have sendt some stuff overseas acoupleoftimes, and the price was to live with.. :)

Yeah I don't know what it is about this five door, but it looks much more appealing than most 5 doors. I think NOT having a spoiler helps, maybe.

Yeah, in a wierd way I think that not having a spoiler, and that front bumper and skirts make it look different, in a good way.

Hi yall :-)

Things has happened to the car the last few months. an old lady reversed in to my new front with her trailer hitch (or whatever it's spelled like in english), so the front got a hole in it.. dang!

But she was nice, and payed me back the next day.. took the price for a new front bumper and paint, and no worries.
Then i tried to polish and rub my car down to make it "bling" - without any luck.. the paint sux, and it needs a respray.

So im changing the colour on the car!

The new colour wil be Kawa-green (Kawasaki Green), with a black roof and the middle of the bonnet will be black aswell. MOMO Limited 18" Rims, painted in black aswell.

The windows will be tinted, all badges and decals removed, and maybe i'll weld a "bad look" on the bonnet.

Updates and pictures follows when available :-)

Im dropping the bad look. Starting to strip the car today. Bringing the camera with me :-)

A small teaser of the colour that will be sprayed on
475035789_31605d4156.jpg

Back
Top Bottom