Hannye's N15 (New look)

your cars nice. and that Kawasaki green is loud. i love it. can't wait to see how you get on. when is it to be painted? are you doing it yourself or professionally?

and sorry to hear someone reversed into you. hope you got it fixed with little hassle.

No way back now, the car is under the knife!
Started to peel off the exteriour of the car, and cleaning it out to get ready for the work that has to be done with the body. More updates follows.

Got of the front and rear bumper, aswell as a lot of other things.

The pictures says more then a 1000 words. Take a look :-)

(Bunch of pictures)

Cheers

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

24.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

Can't wait to see a Kawasaki Green mera, great to see your making quick progress. Thats a gorgeoius S14, your neighbour has exquisite taste!!!

As I've told you before, your car looks great!
Good to see someone up here in the north taking good care of the Almera!

Keep it up!

Got myself a new "Work-Horse" Today!

Since im not ever again going to use my Almera in the snow, and in the winter months, i bought this. Its a 83" Audi 80 1.6 CL. Only 101.000KM's on the clock, and in mint condition.. some bodywork fixes, but no major dents. Thinking of re-spraying it with cans, probably white or red. 13" OZ Rims with some el-grande tires (Whitewalls ofcourse).

Just a workhorse to use when i cant drive my Almera.

The interiour is probably the most "GREEN" ive ever seen. Oh my god..

Well, here it is! Say CHEEEESE! :)

52_-998840977.jpg

52_1708908471.jpg

52_1994447867.jpg

52_-1312039569.jpg

Oh man! Look at that "Economy" gauge! Thats pimpi'n! Ive got 1,2,3,4 and 5th gear, but the fifth gear is called "E".. haha. Damn those germans got it all figured out..

Maybe ill hook a Turbo-gauge up to the vacume of the "Economy" Gauge? :D

The car is now painted. Didnt go with the kawa-green, because i got cold feet about how it would look on the car..

Better pictures comes when they are ready :-)

6.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

dude, gti spoiler needed! de-globed front indicators would also be good! the wheels are a love or hate thing, but i love them! looks 100 times better than when it had all the graphics on, well done dude, dont hang about do you :D

Yeah, i did not know the outcome of the painted wheels, but i like them a lot! The car gets that "Stealthy" look. and i like it alot :-)

Yeah, the audi is the most Pimp car ever. haha, gotta love the eco gauge.

Not sure about a spoiler yet, but ill look.. hard to find parts in norway, so yeah. But ill keep looking :)

at last- some tasteful mods- thats the best you've had your car in my view, looks so much better without that chavy bits on. Likin the wheels

A little photoshoot of the car today.. Finally got my camera back :)
Starting with the new stereo-build tomorrow.. building a new sub-case that im building in the trunk, so that the woofers lies in the bottom of the trunk. need the space that ive got :)

Well, here are the pictures.

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0037.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

Loving pics 2, 5 & 6! :D :thumbs:

But it`s crying out for a rear spoiler (any N15 one will do), & your skirts are on backwards. :P ;)

Also, is it just me, or can you just make out the outline of the recess for the Nissan badge on the grille in pic 1? :eek: :confused:

Great work so far mate! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom