Hans's 1998" N15 Ph2

New wheels & polished :)
1-2.jpg

New stuff under the hood aswell :) OMP Brace, new leads, +++

IMG_1687.png

Front splitter? Its a R33 Skyline front bumper ;-) made of some heacy duty fibreglass shit.. not made with some crappy thin layer stuff, but really strong stuff. It costed a lot, but im very happy with it.. my 3 slat JAP grille is now at the painter :)

made of some heacy duty fibreglass shit.. not made with some crappy thin layer stuff, but really strong stuff. It costed a lot, but im very happy with it..QUOTE]

are you talking about te number plate recess here?
was the splitter a straight fit pretty much?

When you say splitter, thats the same as the front bumper, right? :p i allways thought that the splitter just was that little plastic thingy ppl put on it.. as a little lip. I dont follow you on the numberplate thing. It didnt have any "fabric" place to mount it, so i figured id mount it so it would look right instead of looking hottible (evo style) on the side.. :)

ah where do you get them ive never seen any about?
when you say 'R33 LOOK' doe that mean its been made for the N15 or moddified to fit the N15?

Thanx dude! :)

My right rear damper collapsed yesterday.. so therefore i bought a set of BC coilovers :) "toxic rides" from the UK (Ebay seller). Ok price, so i went for it.

b78c_12.JPG

!BNDO26wB2k~$(KGrHgoH-DIEjlLlvv6nBJntDGqiSw~~_12.JPG

I think a smaller sticker plate offset under the headlight would look better. That one seems to get in the way abit.

Back
Top Bottom