Votes: 1 2.2%
  • do it and youll be banned you DUB wannabee

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • what is RAT look?

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
gimmie some ideas please

hellow kitty has now been relocated to the front toeing eye

was gonna get some hazard tape like raceworx did but im gonna go up an over, not along the side

Nah do something different, hazard tape is a bit common now.

I've seen some pretty cool interiors, like comic book-covered dashboards.

Get hold of some technician's TESTED tape. Then I would put it up one side of the bonnet, right along the edge :)?

im liking nato green

yes or no?

P231009_1734.jpg

My God, your motor is low. How are you meant to jack it up if you get a puncture? lol. Im really going to try to get to this meet at the end of the month. Got to see this car in the flesh. If my car was that low, my sideskirts would be scrapped to shreds lol. Lovely car :)

well... i dont, haha. i have to drive it up onto blocks and then get a trolly jack under it, even then its a tight fit lol

dsc03252c.jpg

i dont even had a spare wheel or a jack in the car, only got a wheel brace... dont know why though

I use the sissor jack to get it high enough for the standard trolley jack to get underneth...

Ive never been a fan of the rat look, but i think it works with the wheels in the other pics and the roof bars

got a picture of how close the front to back engine brace is to the floor?

body wise its on its arse and now undrivable at any seed over 30mph on a glass smooth road but the wheels still dont fill the arches and the back overhang makes it look like its got such a saggy arse :(

got a picture of how close the front to back engine brace is to the floor?

body wise its on its arse and now undrivable at any seed over 30mph on a glass smooth road but the wheels still dont fill the arches and the back overhang makes it look like its got such a saggy arse :(

engine cross member is... was, erm... ahem about 30mm off the ground *cough* yea... lol i think its got bent upwards out of the way so it doesnt hit as much as it did before.

undriveable my arse! i might have had it hammering along b roads at the magical ton. hits very rarely.... FACT.

i need a rear ph2 splitter for it

this is how close the GA cross member was to the ground when it was lowered to the dick on the GTi wheels with 55 profile tyres

im now sitting on 15" rims with 45 profile so a bit lower already and then again the SR member is about another 15-20mm closer to the ground as it is

image021did.jpg

might not be undrivable on your roads but where i live that wouldnt get out of my housing estate let alone to the shops lol i couldnt get to work the wa i usually do with my saloon when i had it on 15's with 45 profiles and as low as the gen 1 fronts went..

nah HID's FTL.... in this case!

yellow dipped and full beams are on there way from malaysia... wish they would hurry the fuck up though :( lol

gonna try for yellow paint for the fog lenses

Back
Top Bottom