Votes: 9 19.6%
  • i dont care, its your car

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • do it and youll be banned you DUB wannabee

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • what is RAT look?

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters
half tinted P1 rears and P2 gti skirts would be THE win i reckon.... skirts are low yes, but the msd skirts are butt ugly!

how it should look when the g60's are on

dscf0680jpg.jpg

the truely looks baad as fuck mate :D

yellow lights will set it off I reckon

quick update, getting the centre bore of the g60's fixed tonight so they will need some rubber.

ill try and get some pics, not being lathed or sanded like i had originally planned, going all out and getting them done in a CNC machine! :D

where i can i get some tyres. black circles dont do 155 with a low profile. i want STRETCH!

need to be about 155 with a lowish profile, 40 maybe. rim is a 15" 6j (6.5inch iirc) designed to take a 195 tyre

seeing as an sr20 is going in (fingers crossed) id be inclined to keep some grip, i was looking at toyo proxes tr-1 195x45x15

any ideas?

dude streach is there to make the tread fit under the arches.. your whole wheel will be that far under the arch streatch will look even more stupid.. you need some extream spacers to get those wheels sticking out and the car low enough to need the streach.. go for 195/40 they will look like rubber bands anyway.. :D

an almera to be filled like a proper slag needs at least 17 inches and wide atleast 8 inches if not more and a very ver low offsett.. 17"x10" would be sweet with an offset of like 12.. then with a set of coilovers wou could fill the arches to the point of needing streatch and abit of a roll..

this is euro stretch fitment :-

realfitmentbi5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom