Have a look at my N15 :o)

• Thread starter Thread starter KimJ
  • Start date Start date
Benskett said:
It's nice and all, but can you please clean up the engine bay :lol:

Nah, its plenty clean :P

That is deffently one of my next projects :)

REALLY liking this car! love what you've done with the grill and front bumper, (especially without the bar in the middle of the grill, without the eye shaped holes in the bumper & no more silver mesh), loving the skirts, rear bumper matches the rest of the kit perfectly, and the engine work isn't a bad show either. Good stuff!

Thought it was time for a little update. And a sad kind.

Had my car retuned for 1.3 - 1.4 bar. And it couldent handle the pressure. Think it was the stupid way i lowered the kompression.

The headgasket was blown,maybe a piston ring was broken and the sparkplug (Iridium IK20) in cylinder 4 was totally melted.

Well.. the easiest way to fix all that was to throw a "new" engine in. So I did, with a big help from a buddy of mine.

Now its running all standard.

So selling the supercharger setup and the car seperatly. :(
But moving on to a faster Nissan :)

no reason to sell now.. :eek:

How can one guy be so unlucky.. Die car DIE!!

Was on my way to work. Was driving around 50km/t in the morning traffic.

Then suddenly a guy in a Saab wanted to go into the left-turn lane, but there was no room for him, so he was blocking the forward going lane. Making an audi brake hard, so a van hits him and me hitting the van..

Cant say the Almera won the safety test. Look how ruined it is, compared to the van..

audi%20skade.jpg

varevogn%20forfra.jpg

varevogn.jpg

totalskadet.jpg

:eek: NOT AGAIN!!!!! :shock: :feint:

Really sorry to see this mate, :( are you gonna repair it (again) or get something else?

Almera Guy said:
:eek: NOT AGAIN!!!!! :shock: :feint:

Really sorry to see this mate, :( are you gonna repair it (again) or get something else?

hehe. Dont think its repairable. Hope its dead for good. Have had too much trouble with it. So hope the insurance company will give me a fair price.

aww man.. i really liked this car... very unlucky mate, hope your next project will be as big as this one! you did great work with the almera, well done

Thanks all for the really nice words! :) Dont care about the car at the moment.. just hope the whiplash would go away..

Back
Top Bottom