Have a look at my N15 :o)

• Thread starter Thread starter KimJ
  • Start date Start date
just noticed the extension tube on the top rad pipe, have you got a smaller radiator, moved it to the right or something???

Thx Darren and Rick :)

Cov_racer: Yup, had to move the radiator to the right. Or else there was no room for the supercharger.

lolll ok can i have a pic showing the supercharger, id love to see where it is and how its mounted.

I'd like a pic too! of the engine bay, I read on the sr20 forum there was no supercharger kits for the GA16 as there's no room to the left of the engine (left when standing infront of the car looking down at the engine).

K33 ELV said:
I'd like a pic too! of the engine bay, I read on the sr20 forum there was no supercharger kits for the GA16 as there's no room to the left of the engine (left when standing infront of the car looking down at the engine).
Yes! show us the pics!!!

Thought i had showed it.. But here goes :) Not much room,but just enough :)

kompressor3%20(2).jpg

kompressor3%20(10).jpg

i thought superchargers had twin screws or is the definition of a supercharger any forced induction driven off the engine power? so that would spin far slower than an exhaust spun turbo, therefore 170bhp is bloody impressive!

did you get my pm?

cov_racer said:
i thought superchargers had twin screws or is the definition of a supercharger any forced induction driven off the engine power? so that would spin far slower than an exhaust spun turbo, therefore 170bhp is bloody impressive!

did you get my pm?

There is only one screw, so believe its because it drivin by the engine power. Thats why my car loose power before gaining power. :) After the next weekend there should be around 200hp. Cant wait :)

Got your PM. Cheers mate! :thumb:

Sorry if this has already been asked, is that 200hp on standard internals? :eek:

well, things dont go as fast as i wanted them too, but here is a little update :)

Just had my car dynoed again, after the latest project. Have lowered the compression and installed the S1 cams.

The result was. (without turning up the boost) 178hp and 202nm
So a gain of 6 hp and 1 nm :D

But i´m in the middle of getting a full 2" excaust system and then next week I have an apointment about turning up the boost to 1 bar. And hopefully reach around 210hp.

dynokurve.jpg

Also got a nice coilover set from Norway. Thanks Fashen mate!

Can´t wait to get it mounted :)

coilovers.jpg

so fitting the cams gives 6hp even with lowering the compression!

love this car! keep up the good work and updates.

Keep up the good work mate, its looking great. I`ve only ever heard of another supercharged almera, that was in a GA14DE.

Kim!. Lets get a NOS System each, and do it hardcore! Haha. My plans for the Turbo setup is ready now.. Its just the money i need :D

Keep it up!

Finally got it back from the shop.. my insurance case have lasted for 6 month now.. All because they made a fucking bad job at the repair shop. So its has been back and forward from the shop to the painter and back to me. They are still not finished :rasp: But I can atleast drive in it.
Tomorrow they have to fix the excaust from the crash, and they need to repaint my bumper, as it looks like shit under the headlights.

Well, but wanted to show you some pics of my new coilovers mounted.
Have to get a new front bumper now, because its way too low now.. The first bump, and crash..

So thought about getting a splitter on my phase 1 frontbumper. Where to get the splitter? :)

what you think? :)

coil%20rim.jpg

coil%20side.jpg

coil%20front.jpg

Sorry the very dirty enginebay..
top%20coil.jpg

Looks good on the coilovers...what make are they?
Not sure where to get a front splitter though..
keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom