help

Seems to be, I haven't seen another Almera with one.

I think Belmont offered it for a short time after UK launch.

Get 3 or 4 made, put the original in the loft.

It reminds me loads of the splitter on this (profile)

99almera-04.jpg

Depending on quality and price.

Maybe the place where Edk had his bonnet made would be a good place to start.

I'm sure a few more could be sold too, only a few though, it is Marmite item.

Depending on quality and price.

Maybe the place where Edk had his bonnet made would be a good place to start.

I'm sure a few more could be sold too, only a few though, it is Marmite item.
I wouldn't go where I went. If its not for a GTR their quality and standards go down hill. A lot.

-phone-

Ah, cheers Ed.

O-dog then?
Yeah. Real shame as the work Knight Racer do is quality, but when it came to making for the Almera the guy was drunk or something. How they expected me to promote it so they could sell more when it took over 6 months, missed the entire 2012 show season, and still didn't get it finished...

-phone-

Ah, cheers Ed.

O-dog then?
o dogs work is 1st class id say, im getting rid of the lexus and getting a gti, i have the one in mind from the club, but will be getting the nismo lip and all vzr sides and rears from odog, he offered me acouple of new grills as i give him all the grills to copy from the open mouth etc, but said i dont need a grill so hes doing me a huge discounted price instead lol, but hes repaired my autech bumper and ive had a gti rear splitter from him and been great work completed and quick aswell, bonus for me hes only 10mins away :)
the rest of themoney will go towards the autech ready for jae :)
i was interested in the v2 but ive been waiting for donkeys for full proper pictures and details etc, cba to wait any longer

Was looking at those grilles on eBay. How the hell do you secure them to the car?

-phone-

Back
Top Bottom