Hi

Ive just had mine on the rollers or wehre they a MOT brake tester? I cant remember. My GTi produced 280 BHP on each wheel thats not bad i could have ran NOS and methonol but i couldnt afford it!!! I think my clear side repeaters gave me the most power and the next best mod was my head lamp protectors!!

Red ken said:
Im new
can I get 3 thousand bhp out my ga**de for less than twenty quid
this bloke on ebay says i can
ive treid wiring up some neons to my nerve endings, but they dont work? why?

LOL!! :gay: :slap: :door:

TallPaul86 said:
For once a muppet post that hasn't been started by me - what's happening to me?? Am i mellowing out or something?

this post is ages old.. dont worry.. you'll still keep your status

Can the admin just not look at his IP and then find out what other username he is using on the site? I'm presuming that it's another user of the site that made the Red Ken account lol

:confused: Just one thing....

Is the 50 BHP increase PER AOC sticker or for the pair??? :confused:

blackredtribal said:
Can the admin just not look at his IP and then find out what other username he is using on the site? I'm presuming that it's another user of the site that made the Red Ken account lol
Yeah its blatantly one of the mods having a laugh.

sri_alan said:
its one of the moderators

If you have the time you can decipher two possible people by looking at grammar etc. I haven't made my mind up yet, and it's likely the chap in question is using a modified 'writing style' when posting as Ken. Anyway I think he's a laugh and should stick around :rolleyes:

The best mod is wiring your HT leads through the amplifier, apparently Kenwood ones are best for it, you get between 7 and 35 bhp, depending on how loud the radio is! :)

Top Secret !

More BHP ?

Can't keep it to myself any more........ It's Charlie !

Charlie is the little Hamster running in his alloy 'cage'. Wired to the rear for 4WD he gives me at least 80 brake ! But only when I feed him a biscuit.

He gets a bit hot, so you may have to purchase an ice jacket. These retail at £39.99 ....but an Iceland cool bag cut up will do the job nicely on a budget.

Hope this helps Ken, but remember cut a hole behind yer glovebox (for the biscuits).

Back
Top Bottom