!i!i Slick rick's trop green Si i!i!

I`ve just taken my dash to bits, & finally found out about that vent.

You can`t take it off, IT`S MOULDED TO THE REST OF THE DASH!!! :angry: so you`ll have to mask it off & brush it, unless you can be bothered/have the time to remove the dash from the car & spray it in the garden (which I don`t/can`t).

The bit with the fusebox lid in has 3 screws & some clips holding it on (1 next to the centre console, 1 above the bonnet release & one next to the fusebox lid).

The only bits you can get out of that side are the switches.

The passenger side vent I think, is just clipped on, but how do you get the soft panel that it`s clipped to off?

Almera Guy said:
I`ve just taken my dash to bits, & finally found out about that vent.

You can`t take it off, IT`S MOULDED TO THE REST OF THE DASH!!! :angry: so you`ll have to mask it off & brush it, unless you can be bothered/have the time to remove the dash from the car & spray it in the garden (which I don`t/can`t).

The passenger side vent I think, is just clipped on, but how do you get the soft panel that it`s clipped to off?

Ahh well thats bad news:(, really wanted to do that bit. I dont know anything else about the interior lol. Best get a haynes manual.

Colour coded my door handles today, Im knackered took me 3-4 hours!

Heres a pic before and after.

Car hasn't been washed in about a month and there was poor lightling conditions so hopefully on a nice day and after a polish the car should look really good.

Looks good man, a million times better than mine. If you don't mind me saying, get some clear repeaters.

Matt

sprint said:
looks like a VZR, only 1.6's but with nissans version of vtec (neovvl) based on an SR20 though and not our GA16 like you might expect

looks like a vzr but for one thing, the speedo goes all the way up to 240, standard vzr's go up to 180.. looks very neat though!

sprint said:
looks like a VZR, only 1.6's but with nissans version of vtec (neovvl) based on an SR20 though and not our GA16 like you might expect

VZR's redline at 8k don't they, not 7,500rpm like in that pic.

Back
Top Bottom