Jme_GTi's PH2 BS7 Blue Almera GTi

Speedline Turini's is what I have been lusting for, for so long.. But when these come up at about £400 cheaper, I had to go for them. So no they are not, but they also remind me of them.

I once test fitted a Turini on the GTiR Almera, i bought 3 of them and was on the lookout for the 4th.

CIMG0857upload.jpg

Clio Sport wheels.

Edit: Just read above me...didn't know it was 2 pages.

Car looks so good, pwns trop green all day.

yeah just looked out at the wheels on my ps13 and there a few spokes short same design though, was thinking teg wheels but there 4x114 didnt think they made reps i really like them. mint car too :cool:

Cheers mate. Sweet you got the PS13? I'm still on the PS3, bet the gfx are awesome. :D

Yeah, bloody indicators, one of the clips is broken as well so it sits out a bit everytime I get back from a drive.!

Car looks lovely. I did notice that indicator in one of the pics. Also i was sure of the wheels at first but the more you look at them the more they just seem to work perfectly.

Indicators and personally i would paint the bump strips black again i think.

I wasn't a fan of the side strips before, but they have grown on me, makes it look quite tidy in RL. If they start to get scrubby then I will definitely go back to black.

I'm surprised no body has mentioned getting clear repeaters, or deglobing.. I think AOCs taste might be changing...

Lucino lights are on the wish list too, but I think they are on most peoples.

Yeah definitely right there, it was always the first mod suggested. And was the first one i did myself all those years ago, but when i get my next one they will be staying orange.

I honestly can't believe the amount of almera's you've had. My missus thought i was bad for wanting my third. :lol:

What do you mean... It's only my 7th? :lol:

Funny thing is, I haven't even been driving for 7 years yet! I think it would be rude not to try to go for every colour now. I just need to expierience black, silver and the yellowish green ph1 colour, did they do GTi in that?

Yeah that was the colour of my GTi. A gold some might say. :lol:

The only colour i've never seen a gti in standard or resprayed is the burnt orange colour you see on the 5 doors, and there isn't many of them either.

Back
Top Bottom