Jme_GTi's PH2 BS7 Blue Almera GTi

dsc01633.jpg

That is all

Lovely wheels, suite it well. Grey wheels on blue car... perfection!

bollocks

explain

x

Are you saying I don't possess that depth of photoshop skill? :D

Well, the truth is I took Kristian up on his offer of his Stage 2 turbo conversion.! Runs like a dream so far, infact it runs too well as I keep wanting to drive it and I don't have any money left for fuel this month :(. Anyone want to buy a Bus? It was probably the most fun 260 miles journey home I have had!

Big thumbs up for Kristian (K-Kustom), did a great job, great price and to boot, he seems like a top feller! :thumbs::thumbs:

i knew it :lol:

pleased for ya. although i cant help but wonder why you never kept the blue GTiR'd one....

hmmm. :lol:

Cheers! Pretty much broke the bank to get it all done, but I'm glad I did! Might have to sell the wheels!

Not long, just under two weeks.

It feels like the power is a lot further down the rev range, it feel quite valiant when it comes onto boost, the GTiR was a lot more progressive and felt like it revved forever, but this one seems to run out of puff quicker.

All in all the +T feels the better and is nicer for everyday drivability. The biggest advantage is the ideal, getting a GTiR to ideal correctly is notoriously differcult.

Back
Top Bottom