Jomme's N16

• Thread starter Thread starter Jomme
  • Start date Start date
Jomme said:
Ask those Intrax coils by e-mail. They don't have any information at their website. :cool:
send a mail to them and they told me they dont have anything for the n16 :( that is sad :(

Intrax has coils to N16 thats for sure. I don't know if for some reason they are not sold in US. About a year ago I asked them from Belgium and they were eager to send them to Finland. I faced the same problem when I tried to find those coils from Finland :mad:

Jomme said:
Intrax has coils to N16 thats for sure. I don't know if for some reason they are not sold in US. About a year ago I asked them from Belgium and they were eager to send them to Finland. I faced the same problem when I tried to find those coils from Finland :mad:

do you have the web page or something... cause i would like to ask the people in belgium about it so i could know an aproximate $$$ for the coils and get them sent to mexico... thanks mate

Nice looking

Hello Jomme,
Nice looking ride, i have a 5door mera too, witch im modifying.
What kind of Side Skirts are thoose? they where realy nice, i read it was a universal, but how did you kind a know it fited?
I have JOY side skirt now, but thinking of upgrading.
Here is some pic off my car, not quite done yet, but the spoilers, exhaust and wheels are on.
http://www.almeraownersclub.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=50547#post50547

I have just orderd a new adjustable lowering kit and some lexus tail lights :)

Ghost

you can find coilovers by kw suspensions
grtz

and jomme you're n16 looks great

Thanks guys! Those sideskirts didn't match straight, I had to make them few centimeters longer. Ghost your car looks really sweet! Post new pics as soon as you get that lowering kit...

Back
Top Bottom