Just a couple of detail changes . . . .

fair enough :) that seems like a very good price aswell! Did you go for a sports cat in the end, or did you stick with the oe one?

MIJ seem to have a very good rep from the members on here, im definatly considering them for when i get round to getting my zorst done :)

Can highly reccomend MIJ , Although a long trip for you :eek:

yea i no, but there arent any places near me that have any rep :(

Theres a powerflow centre 10 miles away, but ive not heard anything good
And theres SC Performance in taunton, but again not heard very good things from them.

I dont mind the 300+ mile round trip to get something thats tried and tested by the guys on here. Id rather one trip to MIJ than multiple trips to a lesser garage :)

is that pro speed in cardiff ed? Cardiff is still 3 1/2 hours from me, so not too different in journey time, but thanks anyway bud :)

where did you get yours done ed?

I know but it's closer than Brum :p (see my thread dude, first post).

fair enough :) that seems like a very good price aswell! Did you go for a sports cat in the end, or did you stick with the oe one?

MIJ seem to have a very good rep from the members on here, im definatly considering them for when i get round to getting my zorst done :)

As the MOT's due next week & I don't have a performance header yet, I decided to leave the 200 cell sports cat until spring next year. Once the header & sports cat are on, it'll be off to the dyno-room for a remap & approx 10-12 bhp more. That will take it over the 200 mark @ the fly. :D

Mate i'm looking to buy TD Drifz but at the websites i get these different sizes for 17" rims:
7 x 17 - 15/25/38/45

9 x 17 - 35

Wich one should i take for my N16??

thanks in advance mates

On a 7J wheel a 38 offset will be spot on for an N16 :). 35 should be ok too but will be pushing it. Rears will no doubt rub on arch if it's lowered and arches aren't rolled with 35.

Just one pic I took from the w/end polishing session . . . . . . . . . :)

081209009.jpg

That looks mint paul :)

Ive ordered an OBX header from the states (due to arrive this week), ill let you know on the build quality/fitment when it arrives :D Have you decided on what brand your going for, or you going custom?

Thanks dude :) I haven't really decided yet, as I've been trying to find out people's experiences with the OBX fitments. Very few folks in the UK seem to use them & even on the QG net there haven't been many replies. I was offered a completely custom header & downpipe last week - at £500 + VAT ! :eek:

well im just kinda hoping it goes on alright :-s

Im not sure on what prices are for custom stuff....is good or bad? But put into perspective with the rest of your build, £575 should be like loose change :D

Back
Top Bottom