lets see your knobs

just fitted today - so happy

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0016.jpg

sexy or what!
david

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/POOL-BALL-GEAR-KNOB-fits-TOYOTA-YARIS-HILUX-MR2-CELICA_W0QQitemZ260316602822QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item260316602822&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1689|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

hmm, cue ball or 8 ball?

wrap round piece of rag
plumber pliers
grip hard
twist anti-clock wise.

you coming to the mids meet, il bring my tools and get it off for yah (that sounds soooo gay lol)
managed not to mark my leather GTi one;

DSCF0022.jpg

david

still having problems removing your old gear knob, sourced from SR20 furm (this is funny)

'' If you couldn't remove the shift knob before: Wrap the knob in several layers of rags or shop towels. Lay your shift lever on the driveway. Back up your car (or any car) over the lever until one tire is resting squarely on the knob and the lever is sticking out to the side. Stick a piece of pipe or a long screwdriver through the crossbar at the end of the shift lever and use this as a lever to start unscrewing the knob from the shift lever. When the knob is loose, move the car and finish unscrewing by hand''

what a cowboi lol
dd

Any movement in the nob department CoV?

Or is it still limp?!

i keep forgetting to call in at my sisters, her boyfriends got a CTR so gonna get measurements off that.

Got some nylon and found lots of other similar material, but its more like polyurethane in black.

but yeah still limp swingin

Its in your hands pal (play with it, that helps) Prefer Nylon (white)

When you get the measurements add 10mm all round if you would (I like to grip a big nob)

Cheers musho.

Back
Top Bottom