Liams Range Rover

awesome mate!! not bad at all insurance wise.

not what id expect when someone says theyre getting a daily driver lol

GIT

suppose thats the benifits of living in the sticks these are ten to the douzen! :(

im till trying to find a good one for good money

how much it set you then ??
pm me if you want!

Well it didnt come from the sticks, its up near reading, so a 3 hour drive!! There aint none down here!

Well, heres some details...

2.5 DSE Autobiography...

Full leather, heated seats, electric everything, air suspension, smoked rear lights, clear side repeaters/indicators, factory tinted windows, 6 cd changer, dual zone climate control, 16" option alloys, cruise control, auto box with low range settings and tons more!!
104k miles with good S/H
12months tax
MOT til Jan 11
Its in very good condition for its age, theres only a couple of little dings and no rust or bubbling paint!!

It set me back almost £5000, but considering the equipment you get and its condition, its a pretty good deal IMO!

Plus as Elliot has said, i could tow the 'mera with this. So if i do my trailer license, i could tow it to trackdays ect :)

awesome mate!! not bad at all insurance wise.

not what id expect when someone says theyre getting a daily driver lol

Ha me neither, but its pure luxury, so its a lifetime away from the 'mera and its nice to have a stereo :)

Was only kidding mate, you really think id bring this to THE Japanese car show? :roll::shock:

With the N16 trailor'd maybe :gay:

Wft dude, you were in Reading and didnt give me a shout?!

Ha! Wont have done my test by then bud :(

And dont worry petal, im there again this saturday morning. You gonna come upto shakeys with me then? Show some support for the diesel community :lol:

lol, 'petal' :p Alas I'm working in Harlow on Saturday so no can do.

Your mad as toast, this just goes against everything on every shelf and every draw, in the section of my brain with 'Cars' above the door. I don't get it.

Not quite what I was expecting either tbh, but if you like it & can afford to run it then why not ? So glad you still have the 'Mera dude - having been offline for so long, I freaked when you said it was sold ! :lol:

Well today i took the front grill off, rubbed it down, primered it, and sprayed it matt black!

Looks tonnes better now! Just need to do 2 little strips under the headlights and then the insides of the headlights and shes almost how i want her :)

Will try and get piccies up ina mo...

Before...
before.jpg

Primer...
prim1.jpg

prim2.jpg

prim3.jpg

First Coat...
firstcoat.jpg

I forgot to take a pic of it fitted...doh! Will pop down and take one later :)

Oh and Ive ordered a black and silver 'LandRover' badge to go on the grill in place of the old green and gold one!

Oh yes i am! The styling will be done, aswell a custom 'built-in' satnav (even tho i refuse to use one, im taking one for europe), a 3 way fag lighter and an FM transmitter (for any 3.5mm headphone socket)!

Then its off to get a decent service and to sort out the oil leak! (Personally think its a rocker cover gasket)

Then we are ready to rock and roll!!

Heres the pic of the grill painted. Haven't got round to doing the other bits yet, will wait til ive got the mera on the road, so i can whip the headlights out and not have to worry about not having a car to use :)

You can see the difference in colour of the grill compared to the little strips underneath the headlights!
CIMG0565.jpg

Back
Top Bottom