My 1997 Sri. Completed. (56k? Have a nap)

The time has finally come to produce my own Members ride thread.

Purchased nearly 2 years ago this is how i first presented her to the AOC.
main.jpg

Since then it has undergone a complete over haul on all aspects of the car.

Exterior.

Phase 2 Gti SideSkirts, Half tinted rear lights, Punto Wiper and wiper mod, De-Globed front indicators with inside sprayed black, Window tints all round, Mercedes style flat wiper blades, 2003 Porsche Turbo front splitter, Maserati clear side repeaters, 3-Slat grille imported form New-Zeland, Carbon fiber number plates, 7x17'' Team dynamics Drifz with 205/40/17 rubber, Black smoked wind deflectors form eBay Germany, De-badged with replacement custom Sri bagde, RGM headlight eyebrows, LOTS of polish, Clifford concept 300 Alarm and immobiliser with Intellistart - Smart windows and Dual Zone Proximity Sensors.

Interior

Replacement gear nob in satin black and silver, JVC EXAD touch screen CD headunit, Omex sequential shift light, Autogauge carbon fibre vaccuum and volt meters in A-Pilllar mounted pod, Sparco carbon foot pedals, Peter Griffin mascot hanging form the o/s rear Jesus handle, Infinity Kappa soundsystem (component crossovers mounted in door pockets)

Chassis/Engine tuning + cosmetics

Lowered - 40mm on Pi lowering springs, Nemesis Performance stainless de-cat pipe, Bosal mild steel centre section, tailored to fit stainless rear box with 3.5'' inwardly rolled slash cut, BMC style carbonfibre encased induction kit with bumper mounted c.a.i. , Chrome hard pipes w/ scilicone joiners, LMR Brushed aluminium battery top cover, Chrome bonnet lifters, red painted rocker cover, NGK iriduim 9's sparkplugs, Champion triple shield scilicone leads, colour coded washer and expansion bottles, 3G 10 groove front discs, Mintex 1144 brakepads, Standard rear discs and pads.

No plans to sell up anytime soon whatsoever but it is finished. Only so much i can jusify doing to it really. Hav'nt spent the earth but ive spent enough to build myself a clean and reliable car that costs me peanuts to run and maintain. I have only spent 250 quid in repairs in nearly 2 years of owning this car, and 150 quid was supplying and fitting the new clutch and crank oil seal!

Not looking to get verbally tossed off here people, if you dont like something for gods sake say so. Im a big boy and im sure ill cope.

A big thankyou to all members who have helped me out and given me ideas and inspiration along the way. Enjoy the shinyness.

DSC03258.jpg

DSC03265.jpg

DSC03293.jpg

DSC03271.jpg

DSC03270.jpg

DSC03290.jpg

DSC03264.jpg

DSC03296.jpg

DSC03267.jpg

DSC03282.jpg

WildChild88 said:
Awwww, no interior pics :(

Looks sweeeet outside though! Nice work! :D

Oh go on then, didnt want to post the second interior one as ive left wires dangling when i re fitted my headunit this morning. Cable ties at the ready!

Do you fancy a swap them Damo? looks like how i wanted my SRi to look but mine came out barried!

He decided on black ones, it's not a world away ;)

Nice car though man.

Love the look of this car, have no idea how you have tinted the rear lights and not made it look tacky.. Nice one.!

I think it would work better with P2 rear lights as opposed to the tinted P1s, but other than that it looks bloody gorgeous!

I also like the way you've kept the interior relatively stock.

Back
Top Bottom