My Almera Gti UPDATED

Will bring me camera up next Arnie bud, Get some bigger pics put up :)

ill have to have a look at it at the arni on sunday. love the interior, the whole car is lookin sexy like. but i dont think those pictures do ya car justice mate, i think ya need a preper camera and a class location and your car will look as good as any.
big thumbs up tho mate.

what u use for opening ur doors flushed mine off aswell got these door popers from a vw mag pritty shit but

I dont believe it, either the phones camera is that bad quality, or you have washed it :eek:
Its coming along mighty fine now, black ones suit smoothing really well, looks good. I reckon you should just get those wheels reconned and keep them, they suit the car

yes shock horror people i did actually wash it. shows up all the stone chips on frnt think ill get that re-painted.

i just open the door from the inside.

more smoothing on the way as now got my old boot back of rick so into work that goes to get smoothed aswell as relocation of number plate.

alsp want number plate recess on frnt bumper smoothed im gunna totally go down the smooth look like

like the wheels to but they are only 17's and really want 18's and i like black deep dish multi spokes wit a polished lip.

i just open the door from the inside.

how you get in the car in the first place??? iwas gonna get some door poppers but i deceded to just keep the handles on and get em painted too. less can go wrong. looks really sexy as hell tho.

so whats the p2 stand for then ? Almera part 2 lol :D
looks nicer clean mate you should try to keep it that way ;)

gadger said:
how you get in the car in the first place??? iwas gonna get some door poppers but i deceded to just keep the handles on and get em painted too. less can go wrong. looks really sexy as hell tho.

Only one side is done m8.

when i got my handles smoothed i was told by an MOT bloke who had the book in his hand, that you have to be able to open the door's from the inside and outside of the car
i'm pretty sure he said passenger side aswell

Back
Top Bottom