My Almera Gti UPDATED

Some one on here said use the Central Locking Motor and hook a button to it on the mirror or some thing and then when u press the button the door will pop open :)

Darren198712 said:
Some one on here said use the Central Locking Motor and hook a button to it on the mirror or some thing and then when u press the button the door will pop open :)

thats what i have done
you might aswell just do that mate, its not really that hard. Instead of the handle lifting the rod, the motor does it when you push the button. Probably cost you no more than £80 to have one side done. Only thing is, your gonna have to find somewhere that will sell you just 1 motor.
as for the button, the hole is already there. You have 3 screws that hold the mirror to the swivle plate, you just lose one of the screws.

Coare GTi said:
thats what i have done
you might aswell just do that mate, its not really that hard. Instead of the handle lifting the rod, the motor does it when you push the button. Probably cost you no more than £80 to have one side done. Only thing is, your gonna have to find somewhere that will sell you just 1 motor.
as for the button, the hole is already there. You have 3 screws that hold the mirror to the swivle plate, you just lose one of the screws.

£80 you can have two 2 doored mera's done for that price

Link £20 quid for 4 Central Locking Motors NEW
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=12303&doy=12m5

or 1 motor for about 8 quid each
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=12304&doy=12m5

/\ That should do that job
your best going for the set of 4 motors and getting a button from maplin they do loads of buttons also they do cable basicly every thing u need

ASH P said:
Just wondering were you got that Vzr grille

You get them from Nissan but they have to order it from Japan and take 4-5 weeks but do a search on the forum as there is a lot of info on ordering one. If you walk into your local Nissan dealer and ask for a VZR grill they will look at you like a confused prick ;)

Lol I guess i will have to wait till I get a GTi or a VZR Till i mod my car. insurance is crazy and i am still a student so i do not have that much money to spend

my mera just back from bodyshop wot do u think, my opinion is its like marmite u either love it or h8 it

Attachments

• side of mera.JPG
    side of mera.JPG
    345 KB · Views: 101
  • bonnet.JPG
    bonnet.JPG
    303.6 KB · Views: 95
  • bootlid.JPG
    bootlid.JPG
    338 KB · Views: 90
  • frnt end2.JPG
    frnt end2.JPG
    327.3 KB · Views: 93
  • frnt interior.JPG
    frnt interior.JPG
    339.1 KB · Views: 88
few more pics

Attachments

• interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    307.5 KB · Views: 75
  • side of mera.JPG
    side of mera.JPG
    345 KB · Views: 69
  • smooth door.JPG
    smooth door.JPG
    331.5 KB · Views: 68
  • suteki indicator.JPG
    suteki indicator.JPG
    331.2 KB · Views: 66
  • zaust.JPG
    zaust.JPG
    334.4 KB · Views: 81
i quite like the bonnet that looks like a continuation up from the grill. looks like you have got half the fly population on the bottom of your bumper and number plate too.

cheers people and yea thanks paul for the number plates they are mint but dunno how long they r gunna last that low 2 the ground lol. i love coilovers!!

nice looking motor how u open ur doors i got botton under the wingmirriors wheres yours

you have message on your phone mate lol

attachment.php

Looks really nice mate, very different since i last saw it.

You need to do something with those side repeaters though :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom