My Almera Gti UPDATED

wasnt sure at first but second look i think it looks good, nice n original im sure itll look better in the flesh next time i see it

love it mate, love the bonnet and grill especially. ill have to come up to the arni again sometime and see it in the flesh. the only one thing u could do with is a set of these.
eBayISAPI.dll

have you only had one door flushed?? i love the look of a nice smooth door like.

yea i need some side repeaters, just one of them mods i keep meaning to do but never bother. and car doesnt have a soleniod i only have 1 side smoothed but i need to get a solenoid fitted as car will fail mot wit out 1 and is due in like 8 days lol. need some 18's aswell, nxt is the engine chrome bits etc and then sound system, im happy wit paint job as i only paid 250 quid for boot smoothed bonnet painted, frnt bumper re-painted and numberplate recess smoothed, rust on bottom of door re-paired , and re-arch rust re-paired

Ye the bonnet and grill look good not convinced on the bumper though.

consett_GTi said:
cheers people and yea thanks paul for the number plates they are mint but dunno how long they r gunna last that low 2 the ground lol. i love coilovers!!

dont worry about it there's plenty more where they came from lol :D

more pics added new mod GTIR spoiler and 18'wheels silver cannards

let me no what people think?? cheers

Attachments

• front close.JPG
    front close.JPG
    241.9 KB · Views: 125
  • Front left.JPG
    Front left.JPG
    318.6 KB · Views: 131
  • GTIR spoiler.JPG
    GTIR spoiler.JPG
    294.1 KB · Views: 232
  • side view.JPG
    side view.JPG
    303.9 KB · Views: 229
  • smoothed bootlid.JPG
    smoothed bootlid.JPG
    307 KB · Views: 201
i like loking good with that spoiler and sits nice with the wheels in the arches

love the spoiler and the wheels, not to fussed on the silver all over it and the decals would prefer it all black, but its your car do what you think is best

Lol @ the Mobile i have that one that exhaust is pretty big lol. not too kean on the silver and black I would of kept it all black. nice car though :)

love the silver and black mate it makes it look totally different like the spoiler aswell i'l have to meet up to have a proper look lol :D

Looking forward to seeing your new mods when they're done :rolleyes:

hmmmm i'm undecided from the pictures about the silver on black combination. I think it really would need to be seen in real life to be appreciated

i think its a marmite thing you either love it or hate it. but one thing for sure is i set out to be diffrent and i think im acheiving that

After looking at that spoiler for a few minutes, i've decided it looks really good. I would never have thought it would fit a mera (looks like the sides only just fit!)

Well done for trying something different!

yea only just fits it slightly over hangs the window but apart from that it fits like a glove! im quite happy with it, its quite unique think its the first time its been done

I didnt like the silver and black when you first done it, but seeing it last night with the new spoiler, wheels and the canards I like it, looks very street racer :cool:
Looks a lot better in the flesh than it does in them pics, chris get a better camera :lol:

Back
Top Bottom