My Almera GTiR

Hi,

I thought it was about time i posted pictures of my Almera.

cid_image001.jpg

cid_image002.jpg

cid_image003.jpg

cid_image004.jpg

cid_image006.jpg

cid_image007.jpg

cid_image008.jpg

cid_image009.jpg

cid_image011.jpg

alm5.jpg

alm4.jpg

alm3.jpg

alm2.jpg

alm1.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

rearlights3.jpg

rearlights2.jpg

DSC00001.jpg

rearlights.jpg

al2.jpg

al1.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

al3.jpg

web1.jpg

web2.jpg

Picture060small.jpg

Picture061small.jpg

Picture059small.jpg

FMIC looks amazing mate, as does the carbon bonnet

What happened to the fogs though ??

Racing cars dont have fogs :lol: No its because the intercooler piping gets in the way. Im looking at a way of just putting the lences in without the whole unit.

Unfortunatly its not a carbon bonnet. Its just an unpainted normal one. I havn't got round to painting it yet, but it looks okay so ive left it for now.

Before anyone says it im goign through deleting the numberplates now as i forgot first time round.

lookin good mate.

just some black painted mesh look ok in the fog holes..........+ a good place for a cold air feed.

watch out for rust without a proper coat of paint on the bonnet.

what suspension u got?

Thats awsome!!!! lower than satans ball bag hehehe Good Effort would have been good if Nissan had mad ea GTi-R Almera.

Looks like its had some work done to it. I'm Loving it alot.

Mint!!

Hi mate, can i just ask have u got the phase 2 clocks to work with the gti-r engine? as i thought i saw somewheree that it wouldnt.
Smart motor mate :eek:
Cheers
Mark

Nice sleeper :D
I like the bird shit too :P

What kind of power is it putting out? Do you have any problems with so much power going through just the front wheels?

And whats the black button on the back for?

that is a mint ride mate what sort of suspention you got in that ride of yours
its dam low sitting on them 15" wheels very smart looking ride anyway top effort

Hi,

Thanks for the comments.

It has Daiyama Coilovers and its so low the downpipe scrapes on the floor.

The dashes and everything do work, as i have used the GTi wiring loom and just changed over all the sensors and dizzy etc, ive then got an emanage to get it running.

What would have been perfect is to use the GTiR wiring loom and then plug striaght into the the GTiR ECU and be running properlly straight away but like you mensioned the plug is alot different to the GTi one going into the dash and ignitition wiring. (dont fancy rewiring the whole thing)

But im having idling problems at the moment and a bogging under load. The emanage has not been correctly setup yet, im hoping the bogging is because of bad air/fuel mixture. As for the idling im stuggling at the moment, but im getting there slowly.

There are alot of little changes you have to do that doesn't make it an easy swap like alot of people say.

Jamie

Do you know if there is anyway i could loose the GTiR throttle bodies and use the GTi inlet manifold.? Ive tried lining them up and they look way out. Im worried about the GTiR injectors apprently they need resitors that are in the GTiR loom.

I'm afraid that the low port intake (GTi) doesn't match up to the GTiR head without some work. Unless you machine the manifold, it will not fit.

As for the injectors, the GTiR top feeds use resistors.

What ECU / MAF did you use in the end?

Im using the GTi ECU and GTiR MAF.

I would much prefer to use the GTiR loom and sensors but im not sure how hard it would be to rewire into the plug that sits behind the ash tray or even if i have to at all.

so gay, i saw the first pic and instanly thought of my VZ-R. why oh why did i sell it

front_left.jpg

nice set up by the way

matt_gti said:
And whats the black button on the back for?

:D Its the "Turbo Booooost" button!

It's where the wiper used to be and its just a plug to stop water getting in and suchlike.

Very nice car, I preferred it with the GTi-R bonnet vents but i suppose they're useless with the FMIC.

Woa, very nice almera. You not worried about the downpipe becoming overly damaged due to the ride hight?

Im eventually going to a whole new exaust fabricated, and make it less loud this time, it gives me a head ache.

That VZ-R is beautiful, i was considering getting the same wheels also, but im going to try and keep it as sleeper as i can now.

I didn't like the bonnet, attracted to much attension..

Back
Top Bottom