My Almera GTiR

I'm afraid that in a case like this, you will need to get your thinking hat on for the electrics...

I can't really help you in that department as I don't touch the stuff...but if you can get you hands on the GTI and Primera eGT (same setup as GTiR) wiring diagrams, then you should be able to hotwire the buggers into each other like we did with my Micra.

But yes, if you are using the GTiR injectors, you should need to use the resistors.

Dave

sweet looking motor jme-gti ;) where did you get your front bumper from mate ?? looks sweet :cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jme_GTi
Hi,

The front bumper is a standard GTi Phase 2 one.

Jamie

So what BHP and 0-60 u got out of the GTiR then

What the bumper or the car.?

At the moment its not running correctly so i wouldn't want to guess the power output.

I will prob keep it pretty standard when its done so around 230bhp.

Jamie

That thing is stunning! Dunno what you've done with those bumpers and skirts etc, but that's a gorgeous car! I kinda like the look of that bonnet, which in some respect i'm ashamed to admit.

Posting the number plate doesnt make any difference anymore, people do it coz years ago someone's cossie got mag featured and they didnt block the plate out, criminals got the address details off the DVLA for it and stole it. but the DVLA keep this info private now.

car looks lovely mate

Back
Top Bottom