89726053_06ea66de43_m.jpg

89719379_17b8432cc5_m.jpg

Sorry to see that mate, especially after you've had a few bits done lately :(

You going through his insurance ?

Wilksy said:
Sorry to see that mate, especially after you've had a few bits done lately :(

You going through his insurance ?

HIS?

Don't be silly men don't hit stationary objects!

:lol:

Yeah, I think I may be able to contest this one- seeing as I wasn't even in the car at the time! :D

Oh yeah- I just got the car back from the body shop on FRIDAY :rolleyes:

I hope you punched whoever did that in the face, hard. Thats the kind of driving you'd expect from a Renault "Lets have 7 kids" Espace owner though.

sri_alan said:
I hope you punched whoever did that in the face, hard. Thats the kind of driving you'd expect from a Renault "Lets have 7 kids" Espace owner though.

Well she was 8 months pregnant so I decided best not :P

Friday- Picked up car from garage as got front bumper repaired- Monday morning I awake to find this, seems like my almera has a death wish... :roll:

Darren198712 said:
Fair Enough Did she admit it was her fault ?

Yeah I don't think she's got much of a case. I was in bed asleep.

I'm gonna photocopy the note she left saying that she hit my car and was to blame
:rolleyes:

Thats bad shit!!! i bet your well pissed off !what is it with GTi's at the moment am gonna leave mine on the drive!!!!

isK said:

I'm gonna photocopy the note she left saying that she hit my car and was to blame

Least shes left a note to say she hit it, many dont especially up here. Your lucky in a way.

isK said:

At least she did that mate. I've had many a Mini arch ripped off, seemingly by bloody ghosts. Could have been worse....could have been the front :D

Garnz said:
Thats bad shit!!! i bet your well pissed off !what is it with GTi's at the moment am gonna leave mine on the drive!!!!

yeh they seem to be getting smashed up a lot.

let us know what the insurance company say hope its good news

fuck m8, sorry to hear and see that. Wheels are looking good too, you must have polished them. Maybe you can get a new gti if the insurance wont fix it. One with less miles like you were saying. Hell - it happened to me.

Incidentally the last guy I sold some alloys to flipped his mera in a ditch within a month.

henry krinkle said:
Incidentally the last guy I sold some alloys to flipped his mera in a ditch within a month.

:lol:

Now you tell me!

Yeah I spent ages cleaning my car on Sunday, then this happens on monday! :roll:

Will keep you guys posted on what the insurance says. Gonna take off the wheels and pulsar VZ-R grille tomorrow in case they don't give me my car back!

Back
Top Bottom