My almera Vs Renault espace

if they ryte it off mate buy it back and get it fixed as that is easy enough job for a body shop and would cost nomore than 500 quid i wudnt of thought to straighten up and get painted would have a bit bodge in but hey could raise some money to modify lol

isK said:
:lol:

Now you tell me!

Yeah I spent ages cleaning my car on Sunday, then this happens on monday! :roll:

Will keep you guys posted on what the insurance says. Gonna take off the wheels and pulsar VZ-R grille tomorrow in case they don't give me my car back!

Yeah good Point

Look for internal Damage. My car looked like it was fine but when u lift up the boot carpet and have a look u can not take the spare wheel out, it was all crumpled in

Got back from Amsterdam today to find a letter from their insurance company saying that they take full blame and will pay for the damages :cool:

Phoned up my insurance company and they were a bit useless, so let's see what happens... :)

isK said:
Got back from Amsterdam today to find a letter from their insurance company saying that they take full blame and will pay for the damages :cool:

It would be a Piss take if they never.

That almost happend to me :( but they took the blame in the end :D.

Here's the culprit!

93670424_edc8545b8d.jpg

93668200_ad576bd8d9_b.jpg

We've got a game of chicken sorted out for next week to see who wins once and for all.

isK said:
If you squint your eyes at the last pic- it looks like the car is fine. That'll save a few quid. ;)

Lol. Not too sure on how much it would cost to repair. They will get you a New Phase 2 Light but your gonna have to spray them again lol

Darren198712 said:
Lol. Not too sure on how much it would cost to repair. They will get you a New Phase 2 Light but your gonna have to spray them again lol

Only got that done 2 days before the accident too :roll:

isK said:
Judgment day is MONDAY, garage are gonna let me know the verdict then... :(

best of luck :) you got 2 choices 1 getting it written off or keeping

getting it wrote off might be a idea because they gave me loads 2500 :) as i said i was well chuffed with that price

sulk she looked stunning mate i had a bird drive into my last car. seen it done she denied it as i had no proof the police told me there was nothing they or i could do.

I've been away, so I'm gonna call them in the morning! Lost my phone this weekend (AGAIN) :roll:

Muh.

Called them up this afternoon and they were pretty useless. Told that the guy who assess this kinda thing isn't in till wednesday of thursday. Pants. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom