My Audio Install

Darren198712

Just chillin'
almost finished my audio install after about a week working on it here are some pics

PassengerAPillar.jpg

DriverSideAPillar.jpg

Dashboard.jpg

AudioInstall2.jpg

AudioInstall1.jpg

stil a fair way off finishin by the looks of it.

what are the four amps for?
the 3 on the top are

1 amp for tweeters at the front
1 amp for front mid bass
1 amp for rear cox

the big amp is for the 2 subs.

going to enter emma for the audio quality competition.

I should be finished by the week end

you need to remake your tweeter pods darren, esp if you going to enter comps, the tweeters should be firing at each other across your windscreen at around ear level, with them pointing at you they will sound tinny, screetchy, and you will have no sound stage or depth

the more amps you have the harder it is to set up aswell, although it does give you greater control over your system(why is why its harder)

also the dangling dog is illegal and you should not pass an MOT with it there :P

My dad has a purple elephant or something dangling from his RV mirror. Its horrible driving it because I always see it in the corner of my eye and think its a car or something :mad:

Whats with all the cuddly toys? lol
This girl from Hong Kong got it me
a big amp for tweeters! thats a first
yup but it sound amazing now :-) my mate had 2 of them amps running components on the front and that mono powering a kicker CVX and won 3rd in UK for emma sound quality

you need to remake your tweeter pods darren, esp if you going to enter comps, the tweeters should be firing at each other across your windscreen at around ear level, with them pointing at you they will sound tinny, screetchy, and you will have no sound stage or depth
I know what you mean mate I might have to remake the pillars. might try and set it up the way it is or change them firing at each other as you said. using the 3rd amp for the rear cox's. I am going to turn it off though when I am at a comp

also the dangling dog is illegal and you should not pass an MOT with it there :P
I never knew that lol

looks good so far darren

personally the best thing i ever did was remove all the stereo from my boot, it weighed far to much,

you do now :)

and ANY MOT station should take it down if they are doing an MOT or they can actually be fined - quite alot of money

same with air fresheners etc

but anyhooo

Sorry your Wrong ! As it isn't touching the screen it isn't a failure.

Darren, for F*** sake sort out your wiring... that ia fire waiting to happen!

Shorten those cables now!

Power cap?

Budget Phono leads on 2nd amp in from left?

And are all the remotes Daisy-chained off eachother? Not wrong as such but looks messy as fuck.

Interesting progress but get some completed pics up asap.

looks good so far darren

personally the best thing i ever did was remove all the stereo from my boot, it weighed far to much,

The weight factor is why, despite wanting to cram my boot full of audio, i'll never have more than a single 10/12" sub and amp.

Sorry your Wrong ! As it isn't touching the screen it isn't a failure.

Darren, for F*** sake sort out your wiring... that ia fire waiting to happen!

i was SWORE down to that this is fact, because it was an air freshener and a babies trainer that was dangling from the rear view mirror

was told once it has left the depot you can put it back on but for the test it has to be taken down

im not gonna say either way - but this is what i was told and the guy was PRETTY darn adament

Back
Top Bottom