My Audio Install

Now who's being rude calling people c*nts !! I don't get people like you. On the one hand (in the main) you seem to talk sense, yes my comments were direct but they were meant to provoke a response, but not from you my friend. On the other, you throw away any credability to your argument by lowering yourself to the use of foul language and accusing me of following the pack. I defy you to find any evidence of me "following the leader". I am and have been a moderator of this forum for a long time, certainly before you became a member, so, for the sake of all of us, wind you neck in and let Darren fight his own battles, god knows from past experience he's thick skinned enough to do so (no offence Darren).

PS - don't even dare to preach to me about man managment, I currently have 32 people working for me. How's your career ?

My career is fantastic thanks, 32 people :) nicee (if i was gonna boast mate - i have just left a retentions manager's job up north managing over 300 people, and am currently a products manager / accounts manager, so erm yeah, its great, thanks for asking :) )

but thats just pathetic asying about crap like that (im not saying your pathetic, i was merely stating a point)

i said C*nts cos it simply is - your taking it way to personal, as i said it isnt you directly it is aimed at, yours was merely the last one for me to respond too.

i am in no way defending darren either, it just alot of posts, seem to be getting alot of peoples response without knowing too much, and it simply seems a response, simply because others have said

again this was NOT directed at you, i was not "preaching" man managment, i used you as an example as it was simply the first to hand.

So it simply isnt a one sided thing, i wasnt "stickin up" for Darren, and its been there for a while. So this thread didnt provoke it.

So i shall apologise if you or any one else took offence, i apologise if i used yours as an example to vent what has been under the skin for a while,

it just seems the site is alot less supportive. thus why it is going down hill.

i mean i sit here with Rhydian banter back and forth about his pictures, end of everyone has a giggle now and then -for god sake it should be like that, but when it gets to the point were it physically looks/feels like someone is beating someone down with their keyboard, its a seperate thing all together

ANYways

hows it going after sunday Darren?

a rather smiling wayne :)

Back
Top Bottom