My Boy

Camaraclearout031.jpg

Camaraclearout032.jpg

Camaraclearout033.jpg

Camaraclearout030.jpg

It was a Nissan owned showcar, has EVERY whistle and bell, including a stereo stalk on the steering wheel :D

Did i mention i am madly in love with my boy ...... He`s the strong, masculine, growling, protective type of car ... and i`m smitten :D

And ignore the stupid date thing on my camera .... They were taken today, 07/08/2008 .... It always does the silly american style date for some reason ? ? ?

Looks like a very good example, check my members ride thread ;)

Welcome to the Green club

Looking good!

Might sound like a silly question but what do you mean by Nissan owned showcar? Can't imagine Nissan having a 'Mera on show anywhere! Lol!

prob one that was in thier show room i guess.
very nice car hun, could have green miself but hey everyone must be different or whats the point. still never seen a trop green almera.................. ever in the flesh.

any plans?
david

Looking good!

Might sound like a silly question but what do you mean by Nissan owned showcar? Can't imagine Nissan having a 'Mera on show anywhere! Lol!

It was originally a Nissan showcar, i`m guessing in the showroom itself, then a guy who worked there bought it, so it has Nissan service history, but because it was the "Show" car it has Everything, including aircon and a sunroof !!

It really is the mutts nutts ..... I don`t know what i`m going to do yet, probably not a lot apart from a wee tidy up, No rust anywhere !! I may stiffen up the suspension as its quite soft at the mo ... but thats about it !!

It had to be a trop green one, its the only colour i like, and Daaaaaaamn they look good .... Can`t get over the amount of heads that turn to look at my baby .... Well impressed :D

looks very nice, love trop green.

Just a bit of info though, all Phase 2's have aircon and sunroof and a stereo stalk, just goes to show they are well specced standard,

Just a bit of info though, all Phase 2's have aircon and sunroof and a stereo stalk, just goes to show they are well specced standard,

Ah cool cheers for that ... i was under the impression they were optional extra`s ..... !!

Mine has no stalk...but my old P1 Si did. Must of been a option.

Both of mine came with stalks, think it depends which dealer it came from I remember reading something about it on here,

does it have seat airbags, centre cubby hole lid and pockets in the backs of the seats? if not its identical to mine :D

Back
Top Bottom