After a purchased from here here she is:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

Still needs a bit work done, gonna get wired into it, I just replaced the spark plugs, i had a set of Bosch ones from my Primera GT, i wacked them in it, it did have Bosch Super 4's but the engine seemed to misfire, seems to tick over fine now,

Tonight when i go home i am spending 3 hours on it, Got Pads and Disks to do on Saturday, but generally everything else needs checked, ALso needs to be cleaned up a bit also, so hopefully a good clean and polish and then look to get some more better pics up.

gald you like it mate, i hope you have as much fun as i did in it :) what can i say im a scooby man at heart but definately wouldnt miss a beat picking up anothe rnissan again :)

Looks good for a P1 man and with it beign a club car you know its probably in above average condition heh.

Bosch plugs are shit full stop. NGK's for the win!

So, the real story is...Almera V's Primera...what's best? :D

gald you like it mate, i hope you have as much fun as i did in it :) what can i say im a scooby man at heart but definately wouldnt miss a beat picking up anothe rnissan again :)

She loves it mate, the exact words she said after we done some work to it and get her perfect was "FUCK THE HONDA". lol We got some plans for the N15 in the future....but we are cruel so we aint telling you what.

StevenC said:
So, the real story is...Almera V's Primera...what's best?
Still the Primera lol :D

You feel the Primera handles better than the Almera?

I'd have thought the lighter, smaller car would be better.

Granted, I've been in a couple of Primeras and they seem to go round corners well but I've never driven one so couldn't say.

Deff, the Primera has a more advanced Suspension design, twin wishbone design where as the almera is pretty simple.

I have driven the N15 and can feel a lot more sliding in it that the Primera, My primera's tracking is out now but still out-corners the N15. I think it is known that the Primera has better handling than the N15.

:D Maybe not on a strait...but when i hit something the Americans feel is a phenomenon.... thats a different story.

i would say otherwize :)

the handling of the almera gti is amazing!
Even my mates r34 gtr v spec2 has to loosen on some corners :D

having recently driven an N15 i differ but its everyones pref, i feel the N15 looses grip quicker than the Prim, but its all dependant upon suspension design, Both the N15 and Primera P11 has stock suspension set up and i feel the Prim corners a hell of a lot better.

Well i put on the old GT Black Rocker Cover on it the now, so i can clean up the current one and get it coloured.

I was concerned that the bolts came off far too easy, and the middle gasket for the plug holes the bit next to the bolt was squashed and deformed...so we need to order a new kit.

Also there are marking on the cam ratainers so looks like those cams have been removed. So i am thinking maybe the head gasket may have been done recently??

It could explain along with the thermostat being fucked, Car seems to be running fine so no worries about it.

Back
Top Bottom