My Burds N15 GTi

Well today i am going to make a start on the rocker cover, the colour of choice is this:

cerise2.jpg

I will hope to get the strut bar done tomorrow too.

I will see about the writing, the idea is to not spray the writing so have it polished of the original of the rocker cover.

it currently looks like this:
before.JPG

well its nearly finished, Just need to get the writing Silver, and are awaiting the new Rocker Cover Gasket to arrive and also an Induction Kit for it. Then pics will be posted up of the Bay.

Heres the cover:
pink.JPG

Also there are marking on the cam ratainers so looks like those cams have been removed. So i am thinking maybe the head gasket may have been done recently??

Are they yellow dots? mine were all marked up too with yellow so i reckon its from the factory.

well today my induction kit came which it looks pretty smart. chris, however got the wrong kit and for some daft reason got it for a nissan primera 92-96 lol so the adapter doesnt fit. he did give me the bracket off his primera as its the same as the almera so thats it all fitted now.

chris also finished off the rocker cover today. the post is on strike the now so we didnt get the gasket but hopefully it comes tomorrow. here is a picture of the rocker cover. i think he done a not bad job of it.

done.JPG

chris has been grafting the day and made a difference to the car.

I also had a set of 17" Wolfrace alloys in my dads garage that fitted like a glove and i must say i think it looks the part. i also got the tracking done so they wont wear and i have to admit the grip is amazing. here is the pics...and also under the engine bay has been finished as well as a polish.

The engine bay...
01.JPG

02.JPG

03.JPG

05.JPG

The Car... check out the new alloys...
08.JPG

09.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

21.JPG

And chris's Favorite...
20.JPG

Butlersfield!!! I almost gota ASBO there :D Rocker looks cool, good work. Not feeling the wheels though or the 4x4 look! What's next on the list?

Back
Top Bottom