My Daily Hooptieeee

Definately clean up the starter! I done mine when i got the car 18 months ago and its still going strong. All i done was strip down the gearbox and solenoid on the starter, i didnt bother disassembling the motor canister.

So, this morning this happened which massively sucked ass. Luckily it looks to be just a headlight & indicator that need replacing. Some scuff's on the bumper but might be able to clean that up a bit.

Photo%2019-04-2012%2001%2003%2033%20PM.jpg

Photo%2019-04-2012%2001%2005%2024%20PM.jpg

Photo%2019-04-2012%2001%2004%2031%20PM.jpg

Bumper & driver side fender very slightly miss-aligned too but I should be able to get this back in shape without too much fuss.

Really annoyed with myself, totally my fault. Luckily the person that I hit didn't want to take it any further and there was barely no damage on the car I hit.

Yeah I'm alright buddy, just mega pissed off with myself more than anything lol!

Just bought all bits to fix her up - total: £55 inc delivery. And that includes spare's for the nearside just incase as well.

Hopefully it all fixes & attached back together with relative ease :)

Stop trying to drift on public roads mate it's not good for ya :p lol glad your ok though dude and not much damage done to either party.

Drifting on public roads? purrrleease . . . o_O lol.

Yeah, it was totally my fault though, hands up admit. I was impatient/late-for-work/tired.

Going to try get the alignment on the fender sorted later tonight, hate panel gaps! arghh.

Finally got all the stuff sorted from the small dink I had the other week, took a while no thanks to Royal Mail being a Royal Fail, but got there in the end.

Headlights arrived, with thanks to rich12885, didn't want to sell a single so now I have a spare! They are VZR import headlights - no different apart from they don't have electronic leveling on them. Might be able to retro-fit them from the UK lights as the unit isn't damaged, but no big deal if I can't.

6973367118_450447fa4c_b.jpg

And then the indicators come through too, big thanks to Mike (Chunk). Again a pair so spare for the other side!

6973367410_cfd532ea93_b.jpg

Half hour later, some jiggling around, pushing & pulling everything lined up as it should.

6973367642_75daa5916e_b.jpg

6973368016_ea2b9f4c25_b.jpg

Got a couple blown bulbs, and I need to do my indicator/sidelight trick again, probably tomorrow if the weather is nice!

So glad to see it back together and working as it should again!

Great to see it back together mate, and if your wanting a set of UK headlights with the electric levellers, i have them on my car but i dont have the loom or switches for it in the pulsar...could do a swap at some time at a meet if you go to any? with say cash your way or something as mine has 1 stud broken?

just read this thread, very nice example of a p3. love the sidelight mod and good to see you do things properly :D

sorry about the little accident but you seem to move quickly on repairs, glad it wasnt major

Thanks everyone for your kind words, needs a bit of a clean and the bumper is dropped a little which I also hope to have a look at tomorrow!

It needs more wheel
Yep for sure it does! I'm torn between splashing out on some proper rims for it, or just spacers. Not sure yet, really not sure at all.

Great to see it back together mate, and if your wanting a set of UK headlights with the electric levellers, i have them on my car but i dont have the loom or switches for it in the pulsar...could do a swap at some time at a meet if you go to any? with say cash your way or something as mine has 1 stud broken?
Ah that's cool man, tbh though I'm fine with the lights I have. I'm going to swap my other side for the VZR lights as they're in such good condition. Actually brightens up the car a lot, might have a go at cleaning the UK light to see if I can get them up to a simliar condition too :)

just read this thread, very nice example of a p3. love the sidelight mod and good to see you do things properly :D

sorry about the little accident but you seem to move quickly on repairs, glad it wasnt major
Thanks buddy, yeah always try to keep it maintained & up together as best I can! :)

No real updates to be honest. Bought new front discs & pads, tried to fit them the other day but it was too hot and I haven't had another go since lol.

Today been using the car as a drift tyre transporter..

Photo%2029-05-2012%2002%2018%2039%20PM.jpg

For a laugh, my mate had a pair of 15x8 Rota Grid's in bronze with drag slicks on. Thought I'd mess about and see what they'd look like on the Almera.

538063_10150840075801360_160824993_n.jpg

Turns out it looks pretty hot :) Tempted...

Back
Top Bottom