Which look?

• Sleeper

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • Sporty

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • shitter

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters
Why not? Cracking owners club. Go with another club and you'll feel inclined to violate other peoples cars. Oh wait...

money mate, im starting to feel it! got x mas coming then after my tax insurance and mot are due so im broke, plus i want something with better ecomomy and that dont rust!

You want something cheaper, with better economy and doesnt rust

I think you wants dont suit your budget, there isnt anything wrong with the almera and rust it all you have to worry about.. 2 hours and some underseal cans job done

GA14DE is well know for epic mpg just ask hopelessness...

Your have a white 3door which has the potentional to look mint!... i guess the car isnt in the right hands perhaps

I've had over 50mpg from mine, just stop driving like a twat all the time, save it for special occasions. And as Ed said, rust is the ONLY thing you have to worry about. Rust is cheap to fix and can be prevented.

when i saw the jae pics with u and cif i was thinking wtf. next it will be candle wax for that all over protection. Get some autoglym super resin polish works a treat and easy to apply. as for the look go with what u want its your car, but pls get rid of those spot lights they do nothing for it.

everythings lookin good mate

got my sills done they look beut :)

and in stainless never have to worry bout em :P

pics are in my thread

the welds will rust through, the plates will be alrite but the welds will go unless they are properly protected unfortunately

haha! what do ya reccomend then

Seriously, I'd try the meguiars 3 step system. Cut, Polish and Wax. Brings are superb results. Just see my last post in the reflection thread.

re economy, the GA14 is very good. It's either not running quite right or you need to change your driving style. If you rag it around everywhere then no car will have good MPG (although TDIs and BMW diesels get close).

GA14 is really good on fuel, i had a completely brimmed car, went to and from yarmouth and drove 50 miles around yarmouth on one tank in my old 1.4, like 450 miles to a tank.

I just come back from wales and even running 4 bar fuel pressure and having to constantly go through the gearbox around the twisty roads in wales, my car still returned 40mpg!!! just drive it smooth and gentle and dont rev the tits off it

GA14 is really good on fuel, i had a completely brimmed car, went to and from yarmouth and drove 50 miles around yarmouth on one tank in my old 1.4, like 450 miles to a tank.

I just come back from wales and even running 4 bar fuel pressure and having to constantly go through the gearbox around the twisty roads in wales, my car still returned 40mpg!!! just drive it smooth and gentle and dont rev the tits off it
Sorry for hi-jack , Cov, whats the normal fuel pressure. Do ya increase this via fse boost valve?

update: Started the de rusting process. got halfway through one arch and had to stop. get some welding to do :( not much tho. undersealed the rear , just the front and arches to go. got a p1 bumper sat out the back ready to go on and fogs ready to go on to. (just need that relay ross) got a new exhaust sorted as soon as me mate has his replacement. gotta get this rust sorted, anyone wanna lend a hand. i need somewhere dry and warm to finish it.

new bumper yay! got rid of those dam fogs :D. i got some proper ones to go in i just need the relay (ROSS) and i need a new number plate.

had a little issue with the towing eye cover too. so towing eye coming off as soon as i get a chance

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

Back
Top Bottom